where do u hide things?

r44my_k

Iv just got the arosa TDI after having a big bum megane for over a year, love the arosa but in the megane there were loadsa places to hide things, like sat nav or mobile phone or woteva, but in the arosa there is no where! anywhere i put anything is easy to see from outside! what do you all do?

Glovebox ;)

Although anything particularly valuable like phone, headunit front etc gets taken with me

Yeah well at least Arosa's actually have a glovebox!

Ive got a tiny safe in my boot which seem's a tad extreme but it was free coz my dad used to work for Chubb :lol:

Yeah well at least Arosa's actually have a glovebox!

Ive got a tiny safe in my boot which seem's a tad extreme but it was free coz my dad used to work for Chubb :lol:

Only the MK1 Arosa's my mk2 is exactly the same as the lupos :(

Only the MK1 Arosa's my mk2 is exactly the same as the lupos :(

Sucks ass doesnt it? Coz there's not even any decent cubby hols either apart from that weird shelf thing under the steering colum but even that hasnt got a lid :P

You can pull out the little slotty thing above the heater controls (sorry not good description as i haven't got my sport anymore) and hide things inside the centre consol behind the heater unit.

I hope no thieves are looking at these posts...!

You can pull out the little slotty thing above the heater controls (sorry not good description as i haven't got my sport anymore) and hide things inside the centre consol behind the heater unit.

I hope no thieves are looking at these posts...!

ive noticed this but i think i could only hide a pen in thier lol

If you're talking about the large console on the roof of the car between the 2 front seats as you look up (assuming its the same as a lupo), then no.

There's no sunglasses holder/cubby holes up there - thats the receiver for the central locking (afaik) and the interior light etc.

i thought she ment the plastic sqare in the center of the dash above the headunit and fans, well jsut behind the fans, it looks as though it could be converted into a mini glovebox but the fan tubes are in the way :(

i thought she ment the plastic sqare in the center of the dash above the headunit and fans, well jsut behind the fans, it looks as though it could be converted into a mini glovebox but the fan tubes are in the way :(

Yeah i did mean that thing above the HU, just poped it open with a fork, and its not suposed to be opend like id hoped :(, its all good tho im sure il get used to it. loving the arosa other than that. just got the dealer stickers off, i hate dealer stickers!

u might be able to fit a navman sat nav in the little cubbyhole under the handbrake :)... my car is unclutterd though :) i just use my pockets or leave stuff at home :)

Yeah, i hate clutter in my car too, which is why i stuff everything i need to keep in the car or out of sight under the boot floor.

The boot is ok but when going round corners all the stuff fllys about, so its best left for shopping :lol: