Passed my driving test!

PaulEd

Well played mate, i remember the feeling, nothing else like it.

:D :D :D :D :D

Edited by Ashley

But you need to make sufficient observations to allow you to make the right decision.

:coffee:

lol, quite right, although observations are easy, you just need to check mirrors and what happening infont, and always to check whats going on far ahead. its the instant decisions that sometimes catch people out,

Thing slike, should i be giving way here, do i have right of way etc.

When i first passed thats the thing i learnt the most, you soon pick things up though.

Edited by cardaft

Best thing my instructor said was 'never judge what people will do'.

Which is bloody correct, ie: people indicating left, then they turn right. Its so annoying!

Oh, and well done!

Edited by Picola

Well done!

I was so chuffed when I passed - learning to drive has been one of the best things I've done, I don't think you can appreciated the freedom that it gives you until you can drive.

I suppose I have my moments like most other people, but whenever I am tempted to speed I think about the days when I had to get the bus in the cold and how I wouldn't want to go back to that if I ended up crashing my car! I don't know if that helps at all for when you're driving but... there you go!

:shades:

Edited by so.rock.and.roll

i absolutly love driving so much! :) i need to come to a meet now meet everyone and get a bit of distance on my clock :P

ive had a few blasts of speed jus to see what the little loop can do but nothing stupid :)

im actually so happy still! :D