Let's talk about Breakfast :)

willcrook

hehe, welcome to Wills-Friday-Fun-Post! or WFFP as you could call it :o

Breakfast,

Eggs, Sausage, Bacon , Ketchup, Brownsauce or even Cereal.... Let's talk about it :)

How oftern do you eat it etc, whats your opinion on the various aspects of it and how has its role changed throughout your life?

xxx

Will

All depends on what time i drag myself out of bed, weetabix for the in a hurry breakfast at home, if i buy some greek yoghurt then i'l have a couple of spoons of that along with some crunchy muesli stuff.

Fridays its bacon butty day in the office, and ordering from a chinese is good as over a certain amount we get a bag of prawn crackers too.

Coco pops allowed to soak in milk for at least 10 minutes, chocolate slush heaven! :lol:

So wrong! They should never be allowed to get soggy!

I usually have weetbix or weetaflakes with strawberries or banana. Was late today so just grabbed a sausage and egg roll from the van on the way to work.

Edited by Linz

Coco pops allowed to soak in milk for at least 10 minutes, chocolate slush heaven! :lol:

DEFFINATELY!!

Dont know why people like them crunchy!, i love soggy coco pops, you cant beat them!!!

You had wedges for breakfast?! Please tell me you had been on nightshift!

oh no you can definately have wedges for breakfast, delicious if you have them in a roll with mayonaise and sausage :D

Bran Flakes with whatever dries friut we have in & some skimmed milk.

Occasionally, I'll have a couple of crumpets with either home-made lemon curd or Marmite on.