police get owned by a scummy northerner, lol

Adam K

LOL. I find it quite funny. The Police are indeed here to protect the laws and in turn protect us, and whilst he was being a bit of a gobby ***** they got what they deserve to be told where to go if they start being officious with people like that. It's like security guards that tell you, you can't take a picture of something. You are free to film or photograph what you want as long as the thing your photographing isn't specifically copyrighted and you are not trespassing. There are very few places that are specifically copyrighted as actual logos do not count since they are in the public domain. There are some things though like Stadiums that are are, but even then it's a bit hazy as to what the law actually is as I believe you'd have to use the photo for financial gain for it to be against the law. At the end of the day, anyone that says you can't film something is actually lying through their teeth.

since when was a brummie classed as a 'northerner'? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

since when was a brummie classed as a 'northerner'?

since birmingham is above milton keynes, which means they don't have a neutral southern accent.

HTH smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

if its outside the M25 its up north

errrr, there is stuff outside the m25 that is below us, but that can just be classified as france smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LOL, thats all I can say.

P.s "can I have your names please?" that is a classic line xD