The Mole aka Max's Arosa 1.4 tdi

Max69vk

The arches have been rolled all round so Im more likely to moolah the liners before anything else.

ahh yeah max but you have to remember mine are rolled as well but they catch on the sh*ty braket at the top of the bumper where its bolted in under the arch :( you cant move it as it holds hte bumper on . also it makes a hell of a noise as it burns through it and then i cut mine mainly to stop the tyre catching the plastic and ripping it out

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they clear height wise and width wise on a 175/50/15 tyre but if you hit a bump with the blocks out ( or hit a really big dip with the blocks in ) you rub on them

You are a fcking legend max they wheels looks spot on mate, llove the cambridge rears too, i want them, im crap at enelectronics though so i cant do it!!!

Get some for E38, bring a 3m roll of electrical wire, some electrical tape & a small electrical screwdriver, job done ;)

cant come to edition matey, im moving cribs, from Hull to sheffield... whole new life.. i dont know a sole in sheffield.. im gonna feel like a right goon!

Wish i could come though\1!

Poor excuse! :P You'll love Sheffield though its got some great nightlife & plenty of students (if thats your sort of thing!) + you've got Hallam FC close by which is a lot cheaper than going to Bramall lane if you need a regular football 'fix'!

Cheers for the comments guys :) I tried dropping the rear a bit more today but its still not low enough so the rings will be coming out too, & if thats not low enough its a trip down the engineering shop to see about some custom rear mounts! Also spent 3+ hours wiring up the solenoid boot release his afternoon only for the solenoid to fail after 2 uses :doh:

I think I'll be aiming for Oxford Edition to have it all done by now.

Edited by Max69vk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...