Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

they really did! thanks buddy!

had a real pain getting some of the bolts undone yesterday! Flipping heck they were on tight!!! had to break a seal to get them to move :lol:

but all is on now! :P

just needs some minor adjustments, but ibroke the jack yesterday, so have to wait to get a new one before i can do anything! :lol:

at the moment probably just over an inch, but; the driveshaft is keeping it from going any lower, so i should be able to go a bit lower once the notch is sorted :D

thats what i think anyway! cant REALLy tell untill its done! i dont know how much more play the shocks have, i will need to cut the bumpstops down a bit when i can jack the car up

Edited by Little Green Giant

he reckons you should see a 2" drop at least with the notch, his is notched but can still drop it enough that the shaft rub's and the cradle lay's flat stopping the car from moving.

:shades: Nice one bad boy

he reckons you should see a 2" drop at least with the notch, his is notched but can still drop it enough that the shaft rub's and the cradle lay's flat stopping the car from moving.

yeah i think i should! just need to get the notch done :/

or just grind a section out and get it welded up at a later date? :lol: :lol:

:shades: Nice one bad boy

thanks bud

That looks the dog danglies, top work Mr. G B)

thanks mate! :)

Edited by Little Green Giant

hmm, tbh you could do a minimal notch, i would'nt recommend driving for very long with it though, the lupo does have upper strength for the strut tower and the cradle is rear of the notch, so in theory very little stress , however if you were to have a crash the effects would be devastating.