Loopy Lennard...winters pg4

G-Chi-i

Hurry up!

Do you have a gold bolt for the centre cap?

R

no i dont!! aww i wish i thought of that lol sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I searched for a set of these a while ago when I saw them on a caddy van in PVW - they are wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> . What colour are you painting the centres?

going to be colour coding them... cant wait! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Their guna look sick!!! thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

What widths are they??

7.5 fronts and 8.5 rears...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice chi..smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

where did you get the porsche wheels mate? been wanting a pair like that for ages lol do they come like that or did u get them polished tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />?

where did you get the porsche wheels mate? been wanting a pair like that for ages lol do they come like that or did u get them polished tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />?

Looking awesome Chi

You need to lock up the bf a little more in the garage and make sure he finishes them

Only playin tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

going to be colour coding them... cant wait! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My boyfriend has blue wheels on his skyline, wasn't sure when he first mentioned it, but now I think it looks great. Can't wait to see yours done!

u talkin to me or Andy? the porsche wheels I got dont come like that, they come painted silver and you have to get them mirror polished.

Looking awesome Chi

You need to lock up the bf a little more in the garage and make sure he finishes them

Only playin tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

thats good advice Tom, I will lock him up lol hes just busy doing other peoples wheels because he has his own busines up and running now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but as long as i have these on for vw festival then its ok smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

holy sh!t!!! the porkas look spot on on ur car! and those turbos!! WOW! I think ur cars gona be 1 of the best lookin loops with them on!

p.s hows many sets of wheels have got? lol yet another wheel whore!

• 1 month later...

DSC01458.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01460.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01463.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01490.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01494.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

[DSC01487.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hopefully these will be on for festival! goin to be sealin them tomorrow and puttin the bolts in, then its tyres on thursday or friday, fingers crossed! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

bless Will (cupra44), he was doing my wheels till late sealing them up DSC01502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01505.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01509.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and this morning he spent a few hours putting 120 bolts in!

DSC01544.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01548.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

after thinking the centres will look a little plain, i decided to get some vw festival flowers made in chrome (huge thanks to Arosa Jen).

DSC01549.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01563.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01555.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01571.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />