Audi R8

lupo~gti

Great day at work today! Audi R8 launch for Hadwins Audi in Cumbria.

Brilliant day so far, some awesome cars.

Will post some pics up later on once i finish work! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by lupo~gti

Er.....Jammy!!!

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I was in buying paint for the Audi this morning and had a good look at the R8 in there. Smaller than you would think. Very low (too low for speed bumps?) at the front, lots of visible engine gubbins down the side of the cover (which surprised me). Was struck by the interior door pull handles more than anything - I've never seen that solution before - emphases how thick the doors are!

It was certainly getting lots of attention. One guy sitting in it with a salesman had a 911 parked outside so the serious buyers must be looking.

Edited by dxg

Just waiting for my 6 numbers to come up tonight, then I'll pop down to the dealership tomorrow shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i wondered that..... having driven the gallardo i'd say that for the simple fact it's a supercar name,and audi make car's for the masses so it just seems like a bigger better tt to the man on the street.

i'd still have one like, lol

so a bargain compared to the lambo, but would badge snobbery take over?

one of my lecturers has put a deposit down on one of these, they give you a book to choose your options, was looking at it the other day lol! some silly money options.

He has a brand new V6 TT atm, so I guess he likes the idea of a big TT!

Pal is trying to say the F430 is better, so I think I pwned him by texting back "the R8 may not have the Ferrari badge, but at least I would be able to go 50 miles without phonin the AA".

Pal is trying to say the F430 is better, so I think I pwned him by texting back "the R8 may not have the Ferrari badge, but at least I would be able to go 50 miles without phonin the AA".

wow, you sure pwnd him blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

wow, you sure pwnd him blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Lmao well pwnd man I feel sorry for him. It's amazing how much these school children know isn't it and the way they manage to pwn eachother.

Keep up the pwning; pwner!

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK