Silver!

Canon EOS 450D

Canon 18-55mm IS

Canon 50mm F1.8

Canon 28mm F2.8mm

Canon 28-135mm IS

Tamron 18-270mm

Tamron 10-24mm

Thinking of a possible body upgrade as I can get good education discount, not so sure though.

I got it 2nd hand on eBay. Took and chance on the description "as new" and to be fair it was.

IIRC I paid about £200 posted.

One listed for £147-ish with free postage from Japan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EF-28mm-f-2-8-F2-8-AF-Autofocus-Lens-Excellent-/151077988288?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item232cf327c0

What you saving for?

...bit late now anyhow. Just blow it on a lens.

I'll bring all my lenses so you can have a play if you wish.

Petrol and food. Aswell as the rest of the shows this year followed by MOT time :(

That sounds good though, ive never used a 28 myself but seen some snaps about that look awesome. I want a 50mm but coupled with my sensor crop i dont think itd be wide enough for me.

Petrol and food. Aswell as the rest of the shows this year followed by MOT time :(

That sounds good though, ive never used a 28 myself but seen some snaps about that look awesome. I want a 50mm but coupled with my sensor crop i dont think itd be wide enough for me.

Yes, that's why I bought the 28mm. The 50mm didn't give the same view as my old film cameras.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a few places in the area, but said they couldn't do wheels.

Maybe didn't want to do wheels was the truth.

Where are you based?

Get it right pussy. It was an Asda phone. I didn't use it for 180 days so they cut me off. Lovely persons (caught by my own swear filter! Doh!) robbed me of £3.73! Offered me £5 credit if I took a new phone with them.

I always had 2 phones, just swapped my Blackberry for an iPhone 4S. Be rude not to being on a work contract and all that...

I'll have to PM you my number. Scrub that; check WhatsApp...

I swayed to persuasion and put Toyos on the rear instead of Yoko S-Drives. I think I'm gonna buy 2 S-Drives next payday and put them on as they have a squarer sidewall then the Toyos. Once they are on I will measure for spacers.

New Vehicle workshop tech (ex Alfa Technician) at work is happy to help and I have just found out that a colleagues son has a tyre fitting machine. Cheap tyre changing galore!

R

• 4 months later...

Well December is gonna be an expensive month.

GTI booked in forMOT and service; inc. cambelt and rear brake calipers .

Polo is due a service too.

Let's pray the MOT doesn't turn up anything else...