Alton Towers

bjblyth

Went to Alton Towers last year - great day out.

Air was good, although it broke down whilst we were strapped in waiting for take off.

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Rita is good too.

If only my Loop went that quickly rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Alton Towers is a good laugh.... Bit to far away for me though.... Thorpe is 30 mins down the road.... not been there since i was 11 though! should do it really.

Go on 10th November. It's end of season, and there is no-one there.

Alton Towers is immense. Get there 9am on the dot, and literally run from the tickets to X-Factor, and get on oblivion.. And then get the cable car to Rita, and then to Nemesis and Air.

That's what me and my friend did when we went on a coach trip, and we had it all done in an hour. But then we went on them all again! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And on a week like this, it'll be quiet.

bank holiday monday, alton towers was empty!

went on stuff and just went straight round again on most rides. queued 10 minutes for air the third time we went on and that was the only time we had to wait!

it was good.

much fun until the bitch at mcdonalds near nemesis wouldnt let my gf have a slice of cheese on her mcchicken sandwich, because the company would LOSE MONEY!?

on a slice of plastic cheese in place of lettuce & mayonnaise!?

Ha-ha theme park noobys. lol I been to Alton about 5 times this year and Thorpe 2 time and chesington once. I got the tussards pass where you can go as many times as you like (52 times a year) for only £80 Bargain, plus madam tussards and London eye all in as well!

Corkscrew is still there but they have but rita round it, so it saying there for a while, ungland has been renamed thunder rock vally due to rita opening

Thorpe on the other hand is a different park, has alot more flat rides and less coasters which is better in a different way,

Going to thorpe tomorrow with a few friends to day out my bday today so having day of tomorrow

Post some photos later

Most time at alton towers you can just walk on only at fireworks and things like that it gets very bussy

Thorpe at halloween is brilliant, defo a place to go at that time of year!

you are all so blinded by the big rides and names

metroland is were it's at i'm telling you.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you are all so blinded by the big rides and names

metroland is were it's at i'm telling you.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I remember that!!