You know your insane when

nfbr

francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> francis.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lol reminds me of the good old days when i would chat to a mate on msn

if i annoyed him he use to paste a full msn screen full of faces, then do it again and again

and again till eventualy my pc would crash

quite funny that you could crash a pc by doing that, makes me wonder how many you would have to

paste on here before the page would just crash,

I once shot seventeen ducks in just one trip, three of them were purple and two were orange, which meant that no word rhymed with the colours they were, but in the end the rug got a fagburn on it and the witch cast a spell on the frog that meant germany won all future world cups hosted in botswana

I once shot seventeen ducks in just one trip, three of them were purple and two were orange, which meant that no word rhymed with the colours they were, but in the end the rug got a fagburn on it and the witch cast a spell on the frog that meant germany won all future world cups hosted in botswana

Always with the bloody football... no wonder i'm insane.

Redx1.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

punishPF-1.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />