Lupo Road Tax

bjblyth

Right, which lupo will be most cost effective for road tax pricing??

I'd quite like a 1.4s but would a diesel be better for my road tax??

I'm not sure which bracket they fall under so how much do you guys pay on what models??

Obviously I quite like the look of the £35 a year tax bracket...

Cheers shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

£75 in the grand scheme of things isn't much when it comes to motoring though is it!

The TDi is cheaper to fuel and tax, but the 1.4 petrol is cheaper to buy and insure (gp 3 - TDi gp 4)

I just did mine today, £115 for 12 months

It went up £15. DOH!

I should have done it before!

Lupo 1.0 BTW blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

TDi is just down to £35 god I love my car

Dont remind me, i bought my tax online the day before it changed mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Dont remind me, i bought my tax online the day before it changed mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I've done it two years running. Paid £80 last year 2 weeks later it went down to £50. Paid £50 this year 2 weeks later its £35. Grrr. Don't know how they have the cheek to charge so much for road tax laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />