Audi wheels on and off again... G60 time... :)

dannywhiteley

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sell the fezza and keep the loop!!! haha

Seconded!

Looks completely different now.......gone are all your little touches to it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

I agree, keep the Lupo it's got much more character...

7aq6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Just look at his little innocent face?!

ahh so you did manage to get it sorted looking very stealth danny,loving those teledials suit the lupo so much biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Spent the weekend servicing the lupo, new oil and filters etc.

Fitted new grooved discs and green stuff pads (old discs were badly warped)

wheelmy2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Also fitted the skirts that ive had for a while waiting to go on. Brings the car nicely down to the ground and gives it a chunkier appearance. You can see my new tinted plates too... frontquarter2ie0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

frontquarterfo7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rear3quarteryz4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2 apologies. Firstly for the dirty car (didnt have time to wash it), and secondly for camera phone pics.

Also, forgot about new interior details (TT bars and golfball knob on cut down gear stick)

dsc01825jb0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by dannywhiteley

Ooo nice skirts biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> RGM? They look like the ones I was thinking about getting (if I could only have found a front and rear bumper I liked to match...)

Cheers. The discs were an ass to fit (or more precisely the old ones were an ass to remove). The carrier bolts had seized solid, and the little screw that holds the disc to the hub needed drilling out it was stuck fast).

Worth it in the end though, just to not judder everytime I slam on (look nice too). smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Audi wheels fitted, then removed. The car is sold so decided to leave it on the Tele's for now rather than risk scuffing them. G60 steels to go on on Sunday.

The Audi's are for sale if anyone is interested. Come with new 195/45/15 Yoko tyres all round, FK adaptors, bolts and centre caps.

Offers above £300.

Look cool...

dsc01898zz6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01899mj7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01900if1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01901di2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01902yr3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc01903cl5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by dannywhiteley