modeling

lilemma

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away for a day or so & it all gets a bit exciting! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Am I right in guessing that someone (who wants to be a model) has had a picture posted up here of themselves in a bikini & they've now got the hump? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Mate you're not a Detective are you? Because that was spot on!

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK

Cheers annonymous person that sent me the pic on msn biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lmao can I have an msn addy for an anonymous person that might be able to send me it too? rofl

NOCK

Has the photo in question been removed? If so, why can I still see it?!?

In my opinion if it's on the internet and not protected it's fair game. Agree with what's been said - if Emma wants to model, she's going to have to get used to people looking at semi-naked pictures of her, do agree that Adam K should have asked before posting. But then it is Adam K...... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

yea i do want to model and i dont mind people seeing my body but it is the way adam went about it that pissed me off!!!!

he is an undecent person with no respect for any1 a small minded prick that plays with that little thing in his pants in his room sad little boy!

not much of a comp freak didnt know that people could get in my account!

Adam K does these things to wind us up - god knows why, but he does!!

Like andyp says though - I wouldn't be too pi**ed off about it when you look like you do - I'm sure you've brightened up the day of most of the Cluplupo lads smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yea i do want to model and i dont mind people seeing my body but it is the way adam went about it that pissed me off!!!!

he is an undecent person with no respect for any1 a small minded prick that plays with that little thing in his pants in his room sad little boy!

not much of a comp freak didnt know that people could get in my account!

why thank you, just so you know i had sex with a real live girl at the weekend. i didn't even have to pay or drug her rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Come on Adam - it's been a while since I vented my rage on someone......say something controversial smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i don't need to say anything controversial, i could just post the pic again, or photoshop it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I can still see the photo as well

if you'd seen it before it got deleted then it will be cached on your pc.

Edited by Adam K