lupo gti ebay...

crash

Not really, I will keep quiet about my steal then!

not now ya wont!!!!...haha...go on....how much!?!???! pm me!!!il not say a word to ne one!

i wouldnt say its that cheap! probably about right if anything.

its done over 60k so it aint a low miler and has no air conditioning smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the fact it was a cat d reduces the value by quite alot more than it should in reality.

but id agree you got a bargain!! although i dont think you would sell it for much more than you paid for it tbh smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

£5700 for a Y reg? Seems about right/slightly high to me.

My 04 plate was £6000 with 17000 on the clock. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> That had been a CAT D too, but beats you Mr Twigs. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edit: I should add that I bought it almost a year ago.

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

Well, I paid less than Mr Twigs and mine is not Cat D and has air con... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Not saying the exact figure. But I am not selling for a while so should get back what I paid...

They book at loads less, hence my steal as I bought it from an auction, then found out it was from an owner on here that had part ex it for a mini cooper works!

Edited by Lou's Lupo GTI

One lady owner. They always have to get that in as if it's a good thing lol

= Needs new clutch laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think its a bit steep for a six year old car, GTI or not.

LUPO GTi

i know of a better deal on one on the same reg/year which is far better deal wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well, I paid less than Mr Twigs and mine is not Cat D and has air con... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Not saying the exact figure. But I am not selling for a while so should get back what I paid...

They book at loads less, hence my steal as I bought it from an auction, then found out it was from an owner on here that had part ex it for a mini cooper works!

Tidy's old car and if i am correct then it was a tidy buy laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Pm me how much you got it for in the end i used to love his car and was gutted when he sold it so soon he had it up for a high price so i ignored it then dropped its price so he could get his next car and by that time (just brought 2 cars) i hadn't got enough money sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

wayne

Tidy's old car and if i am correct then it was a tidy buy laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Pm me how much you got it for in the end i used to love his car and was gutted when he sold it so soon he had it up for a high price so i ignored it then dropped its price so he could get his next car and by that time (just brought 2 cars) i hadn't got enough money sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

wayne

Well I will keep you in mind if I think of selling. Spent a fair wedge of cash on it too so should be top stuff very soon shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

didnt sell as i thought. but now its back up at buy it now £5,200 ! something is wrong if it doesnt sell now, that really is a very good bargain if the car is all sound. it would be over £6k from a trader normally.

whats happened to the car market? i thought small hot rare cars like this would be snapped up.

Edited by qually

• 4 weeks later...

now thats cheap shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i got offered more than that on a part ex for mine at vw!!

4900 to be precise

Edited by leddy

It's clean as a whistle the guy who had had reciepts for oil/filter changes every 3k and the body work bar the odd stone chip and the obligitory rain drop effect on the spoiler is mint.

Nice alloys by the way Leddy

cheers mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

dont suppose you have any mods planned for it then if its for your mum laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Doubt it mate she might go for a few cosmetic tweaks but nothing major

My dad is getting a Scooby though so I might focus on him instead

(I really must stop my life through others)