Warning: pre-2001 Lupo 1.0 / 1.4 engines and the very cold.

Cliveski

Just a seasonal reminder that pre-2001 1.0 and 1.4 Lupo and Polo's disagree with short journeys in temperatures of minus 8 or below.

In these circumstances condensation can form in the sump which needs to be evaporated by the heat generated from the engine by way of it reaching full 'normal' operating temperature. If you only do a short journey (and the engine doesn't get hot enough) the condensation can freeze when the car is parked up - causing a blockage in the crankcase oil breather pipe. Next time you use the car you could starve the engine of lubricant = nasty.

And now for something completely different . . . . picforclublupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Talking of picking faults, I'd certainly mention to her that she better not leave any skid marks on my upholstory as can be the case when wearing such scant clothing. So I've heard. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Edited by Jonny

eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> heart.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":heart:" border="0" alt="heart.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Think that says it all.

She would be **** in bed anyway. I'd put money on her being a right lazy ******* in the room of the bed.
Like a sack of spuds...

as long as i feel good at the end iam not fussed shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by lupo_1.0

i'm sure she'd prefer to sit on leather seats over ur cloth seats! wipe clean lol!!!

gti's (well mine has this!!) have a heater built into the breather pipe to help stop this happening!

i'm sure she'd prefer to sit on leather seats over ur cloth seats! wipe clean lol!!!

gti's (well mine has this!!) have a heater built into the breather pipe to help stop this happening!

If she was getting boned in your car she wouldnt give two shinies if the surface your/her juices dribbled on was wipe clean or not! So I think she's want a bit of cloth action on the seats.. unless she has a thing for leather blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

If she was getting boned in your car she wouldnt give two shinies if the surface your/her juices dribbled on was wipe clean or not! So I think she's want a bit of cloth action on the seats.. unless she has a thing for leather blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

**bang** <--------- the sound of reality hitting, that nobody on this forum is gonna be boning her.

Edited by Adam K

you might be surprised, there are a few car show models associated with this site or people on it. Nicci who is in this months maxim black book for instance wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> There was a nice looking girl who went to work for subaru as well if i remember correctly

excuse me??? and who reckons that??? im not bad and im on a website posing for my mates new business!!!!! thanks!!!

are there any fit blokes that have the spare time to use the net?????mmm..... hehe

only joshin!

its only cause you scare them off adam....

where there's nice cars, there are always nice girls! xx wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

thanks for the info mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

as for the woman cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />