Dubmeister

Dubweiser

Ordered a german plate last tuesday, they said it would take a day and would be with me wednesday, friday i heard nothing, i phoned them, ''oh sorry i forgot!'

Came saturday special delivery, got it, opened it, it was bent! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Phoned them up, they sent another one out, Got that one today, it was alos bent! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

So today i phoned up and they didnt belive me, had a bit of a arguement on the phone and there sending me out another one tomora, not gona be suprised if its bent.

Not Happy.

Mine arrived ok from them, but I ordered surrounds so they came inside those whih helped stopped the bending smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They are a bunch of idiots at Dubmeister. When i ordered my alloys they sent my order to someone else, so i had to wait ages for mine. They said they would throw in some free locking wheel nuts, but they didnt. Bunch of lovely persons - they seem so unprofessional like they are working out of a shed in the back garden or something.

They are a bunch of idiots at Dubmeister. When i ordered my alloys they sent my order to someone else, so i had to wait ages for mine. They said they would throw in some free locking wheel nuts, but they didnt. Bunch of lovely persons - they seem so unprofessional like they are working out of a shed in the back garden or something.

yeh they seemed pretty amature when i got mine from them.

the website and their adverts made them look like a big company, but their service makes me think its just a bloke and his mate in nailsea

hmm heard loads of bad things about dubmeister

i got mine from www.germanplates.com first time round and they came losely packed in a box which was quite a bit bigger than the plates, and it was delivered as a parcel rather than a package

most cars have front bumpers with a curve to them so why complain? They didnt bend them before they sent them did they, its the royal mail who have f****d them up. Jeesh.

Maybe they should have packaged them better then.

Even if the bumper is slightly curved, that doesn't mean it's alright to have a plate with a big kink in it does it? I'm sure the postman doesn't bend them to fit the curvature of your bumper.

They forgot to put my bolts in with my wheels. And the wheels were about 3 weeks later than they said they'd be. They also didn't mention the postage cost to me, may be me being daft, but I thought it would have been included when I'd spent £440 on wheels and the website mentioned nothing of postage. I only found out when I got the invoice.

Maybe they should have packaged them better then.

Mine arrived no problems. So obviously the packaging is fine, the thing is whatever you pack them in its going to be no match for being thrown into a van with loads of s**t on top of them squashing them and bending them. Arosas have curved bumpers btw.