uk road tax

rrdoctoruk

Hi Don’t just sit back and expect others to something about it ,YOU do it NOW!!

UK ROAD TAX

THIS IS REAL AND THE LINK IS TO A PROPER GOVERNMENT SITE.

The government's proposal to introduce road pricing will mean you having to purchase a tracking device for your car and paying a monthly bill to use it.

The tracking device will cost about £200 and in a recent study by the BBC, the lowest MONTHLY bill was £28 for a rural florist and £194 for a Delivery driver. A non working Mum who used the car to take the kids to school paid £86 in one month.

On top of this massive increase in tax, YOU WILL BE TRACKED.

Somebody will know where you are at all times. They will also know how fast you have been going, so even if you accidentally creep over a speed limit you can expect an additional fine with your monthly bill.

If you care about our freedoms and stopping the constant bashing of the car driver, please sign the petition on No 10's new website

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/

Please pass this on to anyone who owns a car/motorcycle. It affects them.

* Its not limited to speeding. They also know where parking restrictions etc are located. And you!

(Additional - I have just been on the No10 site and there are LESS than 500,000 signed up to it. There are over 30million vehicles and drivers in this country the closing date is 20/02/07.

Jane Williams

Traffic Projects Technician

Traffic Projects ' 01926 412023

Environment and Economy

Warwickshire County Council

Email : janewilliams@warwickshire.gov.uk <mailto:janewilliams@warwickshire.gov.uk>

Web : www.warwickshire.gov.uk <http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/>

simple ... if they make everyone have one of these... simply fit a peice of tinfoil over the receiver then go speeding and driving wherever you want for as long as you want, they'll never know you've even used the car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

... simply fit a peice of tinfoil over the receiver then go speeding and driving wherever you want for as long as you want, they'll never know you've even used the car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

not sure it would be that easy Al....... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

I've signed the petition and i have sent it around work. Hopefully the government will actually realise that we always get raped by taxes etc in this country and we are all a little bit tired of it!

not sure it would be that easy Al....... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

Why have they suddenly re-invented hpw GPS works ?

Edited by nfbr

one way to find out i guess.

They could always add gyroscopes to it so that if theirs no gps movement but theirs a gyroscope movement it reports you lol...

however that'd cost a hell of a lot more than £2oo per car...

also for the moment this technology is only being introduced for COMPANY CAR TAX.

maybe one day it will be for everyone. but for now its planned for company cars to work out how much tax people owe from what they use of the car outside of their working hours (see new tax rules)

I've signed it too, but like others I'm sure it'll make feck all difference. The politicians seems to have forgotten that they're meant to represent us rather than bowing to ludicrous crap in the papers like Big Brother racism.

I've signed the petition and i have sent it around work. Hopefully the government will actually realise that we always get raped by taxes etc in this country and we are all a little bit tired of it!

I don't think the government actually care about raping us for taxes if they don't do this they will find a new way to tax us. However i have signed up anything that can be a thorn in the side of the government has got to be a good thing

The government is all about one thing.

Greed...

The way things work in this country is that those with lots of money suffer far less, and have far more oppertunity to make money, such as the current housing price trends... Their absolutely un-affodable to first time buyers who arent loaded, leaving all the £100,000 a year politicians legible to invest in propperties for rent / resale thus making the absolutely thousands, and leaving the NORMAL average and below average wage people struggling to afford anything at all.

I don't think the government actually care about raping us for taxes if they don't do this they will find a new way to tax us. However i have signed up anything that can be a thorn in the side of the government has got to be a good thing

I direct you to a 60's beat combo called the Beatles who said all with the song Taxman,

"Let me tell you how it will be, it's 1 for you 19 for me, 'cos I'm the taxman, yeah I'm the taxmannn".... Same as it ever was, just the amounts of cash keep rising, but when will WE (as a nation that is) kick off against the leeches like the French did in the 1700's, vive la revolution!!