Celebrity Big Brother Racism

willcrook

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they are racist, they are thick but not racist wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Remember Jade Goody is never going to win any IQ tests.

Dont really watch it but I think Shilpa has got involved in something where she had no idea what she was getting into.

At the end of the day there is a lot worse happening in the real world.

I dont think they are racist, they are thick but not racist wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Remember Jade Goody is never going to win any IQ tests.

Dont really watch it but I think Shilpa has got involved in something where she had no idea what she was getting into.

At the end of the day there is a lot worse happening in the real world.

DITTO to that!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i havent watched it but its fairly obvious that ch4 aint gonna air something blaitently racist.

its sad, sad people getting worked up over nothing. from what iv heard this bird is a bitch and asking for a slagging off.

FFS tony blair's even had a say- get over it, its a fat bitch, a blond and an annoying girl who happens to be from another country

I don't do Big Brother, so I'm only going on what I've seen on the national news.

To be honest, a huge amount of the people I come into contact with living in the area I do say and do things like those 3 girls on the show, and while I can't really comment on whats been going on in BB, the racism in this country does astound me.

Is it news? Well, Channel 4's ratings have gone through the roof since this so apparently so.

fooks sake, its a mountain out of a molehill...

they dont get on with her cause they think shes irritating... from what ive seen, no racist comments have been made, so just cause she is a different colour then people jump on the bandwagon and start all this off..

i am working in sky news tonight. I am so bored listening to this story Over and over again!

Personally I don't see it's actually that offensive. I don't watch big brother but I find the indian actress very atactive! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I hate Jade she is pikey scum! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

A more interesting story is Ali is 65 today. My dad met him and filmed a couple of his fights back in the day!

Show me the pictures!

shilpa-shamitha-500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Shes the one on the right.

and then she opens her mouth.

stuck up cow.

I wouldn't know, I'd rather go on a two week sight seeing tour of Afganistan than watch Big Brother.

shilpa-shamitha-500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Shes the one on the right.

I wouldn't know, I'd rather go on a two week sight seeing tour of Afganistan than watch Big Brother.

If you see Osama then give him my regards smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thats a ***** picture, she looks good on the tv pictures i have seen of her. i used to work for bollywood tv as a freelancer. some fit girls on there but they don't even kiss on tv or get their baps out! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

some of the nicest boobs i have seen in the flesh have been on indian chicks! hairy growlers though! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But they are white trash....and minging too.

So very true. The thing that makes me laugh is that most of this 'raism' is based on the fact that someone started talking in an 'Indian' accent, does that mean if I put on an American accent Im racist?

Sadly its stupid sh*t & ridiculous publicty over things like this that detract & set back any progress against 'real' racism.

if it's true then i don't have a problem with it. The fact is that Jade is a scummer and can't talk properly. Hopefull this will be the un doing of jade.! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

if it's true then i don't have a problem with it. The fact is that Jade is a scummer and can't talk properly. Hopefull this will be the un doing of jade.! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

shame it didnt happen sooner as she has made around £8 millon since been in big brother so been thick has payed off for her angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

wow that's alot of dosh. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

She will come out of big brother branded a racist! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />