Apple iPhone/Leopard (OS 10.5)

Joe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, Leopard 10.5.2 update is out today.

Lots of lovely updates for you lucky people.

I was lucky enough to be prompted about that update last night whilst watching skins! Early updates FTW!

Whilst we're on the subject of updates, The update for Apple TV was released today ! you can now buy TV shows and Music on your Apple TV.

I can't find any way of renting films on there, but i think due to the large size they may have stuck it to wireless streaming from iTunes only for the movies ?? Not too sure at the moment...

:)

the updated apple TV comes with a new intro video (You only see this when you power the device up from the mains or perform a system update) and a much slightly more bland interface that steers away from the "Front Row" style that it used to take on.

You can now "subscribe" so to speak, to your own, or your friends .Mac online photo albums and flickr albums too!!

Pics to follow

Edited by nfbr

• 1 month later...

:lol: Only because:

a) The price plan has improved

B ) Im spending £30 a month for the internet on my Nokia

c) Because I'm a closet Geak.

d) Getting bored waiting for o2 to activate my other contract :(

:lol: Only because:

a) The price plan has improved

B ) Im spending £30 a month for the internet on my Nokia

c) Because I'm a closet Geak.

d) Getting bored waiting for o2 to activate my other contract :(

FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got no bluetooth, I can see the iphone on my other phone, but can not connect to it.

The iphone itself, has been searching for other divices for the past 30 minutes but hasn't found any other phones...

Getting really annoyed now.

You need to make sure you've done all your software updates through itunes, once it's activated and you turn it on you might need to turn it off and on again to restart. The bluetooth isn't fully active yet it's coming in the next update i believe, it will do handsfree devices such as headsets and tom toms but it wont file transfer yet.

So you went through the itunes process and it came up saying your phone is activated and is restarting, then the phone switched on and there was no signal, is that what you're saying? Did you try and keep your old number?

safari for windows just fantastic makes firefox look silly

love it :wub:

Changing the subject:

Does anyone have any experience of the new iMacs, particularly the 20" base model???

We've had previous generations of iMacs which were great.

I've got one at work. superb machine. Screens are on par if not better than the Apple displays.

I have the base 20" model, specced up to 2gig and it doesn't really struggle at anything I work at work. Photoshop, flash anything at all really.

My dads got one, it's great, there's not much more to say really! The speakers are impressive for the size that they have to fit in, the screen quality is brilliant and it works as it should.....very quickly!

Thanks Joe and Luke...you confirmed my suspicions, that it ROCKS!!! :lol:

So on a related note:

How much would this be worth:

6 month old MacBook 2.16 Intel Core 2 Duo with 1 GB of SDRAM

All the usual features, with boxes and receipt.

???