Lupo Anti-Roll Bar

wright

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully i'll be getting one in january, but with the lupo on coilovers theres hardly any body roll so would be very interesting to see the results.

where did you get the eibach one?? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hopefully i'll be getting one in january, but with the lupo on coilovers theres hardly any body roll so would be very interesting to see the results.

where did you get the eibach one?? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm the third person on this forum to own it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol.

Si sold it to Lee, then Lee passed it onto me when he got rid of his arosa smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i'll buy it back off you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sorry mate, its on for the duration of my car... We were lazy in removing the old one and cut it in half, only to realise we still needed to get the new one over the cat biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> LMAO

Umm funnyest part was when the lad i was working with to fit it (owns the garage i used) had managed to lose one of the clips that hold the bar in (where the d-bush goes)

we spent over an hour looking for it, only for it to turn up in his back pocket

If your going to uprate the ARB its worth geting uprated ARB mount bushes (ie Powerflex) and maby also uprate all the subframe bushes which you can also get from powerflex, can recomend them, we use them on all our racers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm thats more like it!

Ive been thinking about upgrading my ARB for a while now, im going to measure mine and see what size that standatd item is. I'm presuming they are different sizes on different models, e.g. the TDi must have a thicker one than the 1.0. Does anyone know what the sizes are?