Injured Arosa :(

lunalupi

The Arosa is sitting in my local garage feeling sorry for himself at the moment, and I now have to look at spending some money on him.

After hitting that badger I knew I'd need to get his exhaust fixed, only I out it off for ages.

But after going to fetch his new bumper from southampton, Adam failed to warn me about the state of the roads I'd be driving on to get out tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Not fun

With the result that his backbox has been nearly shaken loose - its hanging down at a really odd angle, and is knocking against the rear spring sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> the garage have been left instructions to 'Tie it up so it won't fall off, and I can get him up to Nottingham to get a new exhaust fitted!'

At least its given me the boot up the behind to get his new exhaust - I've decided to go for the Powerflow quote I got a while ago, I just have go get him there without loosing the backbox on the way! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> So I suppose thats something good, only I wish it could have waited till after christmas!

Edited by lunalupi

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> nice one nic , dont worry , Steve ( big daves wee brother ) hes lost his backbox twice already laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I am NEVER EVER going to attept to drive in Southampton again!!! I couldn't get above 15mph even on the main roads, there were so many potholes and dodgy road surfaces.

I'm not worried about not having one, its just the thought of what could happen if it falls off with someone behind me.....or the front comes loose but the back is still attached and it'll be thwacking into the poor delicate underside of my car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I am NEVER EVER going to attept to drive in Southampton again!!! I couldn't get above 15mph even on the main roads, there were so many potholes and dodgy road surfaces.

Oh your such a girl tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Come on Im lower and live here, just be thankful I didn't send you through Portswood!

I was wondering as I drove out how you plan to drive yours once you get coilovers! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

And you're right, I am a girl tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The Arosa is back now - the garage deicided to just remove his backbox completely. He sounds like a mini Scooby now roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

I was wondering as I drove out how you plan to drive yours once you get coilovers! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

And you're right, I am a girl tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The Arosa is back now - the garage deicided to just remove his backbox completely. He sounds like a mini Scooby now roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

try removing the engine cover and air filter laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> mine sounded imense!! nice deep THAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPP!!!! from the throttle body when i had it off when the engine cover was being painted and it just had a pair of tights over the top of it to stop dirt getting in

I'm not worried about not having one, its just the thought of what could happen if it falls off with someone behind me.....or the front comes loose but the back is still attached and it'll be thwacking into the poor delicate underside of my car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I vowed Id never be returning to Leicester, which happens to be your hometown- no offence lol, but unfortunaly Im back there in January. Hopefully the roadworks arent still there lol.

Its not my hometown wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Bath is, but thats pretty vile too.

Leicester I drive in to my house, and out again and thats about it - I make my housemate take me in his car if I go anywhere near the centre laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I just drove for 3 hours back up here.....I think I've gone deaf.... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Anyone have any spare earplugs?

hey bath aint that bad (could just be your area tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) shame about the exhaust but as your said it gave you a kick up the ass to do something with it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I thought I saw you today! I saw a flash of snot green ahead of me in traffic - so you wouldn'd have seen me, but maybe you heard the Arosa laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its not as bad as Southampton, but I've started to notice the worst bits - outside the police station for one, muchos ouch!

where did you see it and roughly wot time? yeah that road is a bit rough! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i was dissapointed i didnt spot ya. but hey there is always over xmas time tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sorry, totally random, but I'm s'posed to be putting a serious presentation together.

Bath is a lovely city: from someone who doesn't live there! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Southampton? where is that: from someone who grew up in Bournemouth! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Craig: just 'cause it's noisy doesn't mean it's faster! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mr P: were you in Edinburgh on Friday? as I seen a nice bright green Lupo? No I thought not!

Ray

Craig: just 'cause it's noisy doesn't mean it's faster! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

dont spoil my fun you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

After hitting that badger I knew I'd need to get his exhaust fixed

You hit the badger reversing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont worry about the back box. Go kwik fit and get um to take it off for nowt. Ive driven miles and miles without one before i got my new one.

Edited by emo_gazz

Its kinda noisy......

At some revs I can keep the noise down, but its really loud when I open the throttle.

Going to get a new one on Friday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Going shopping with a friend while I wait!

so your blowing a small fortune on a new exhaust and spending money while you wait laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> great plan on the run up to xmas LOL!

You hit the badger reversing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont worry about the back box. Go kwik fit and get um to take it off for nowt. Ive driven miles and miles without one before i got my new one.

Kwik Fit doing something.....for nothing blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I just had my local garage do it for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yep, I am spending a bid wad on the exhaust, while shopping at the same time! Gonna look for Christmas pressies though, so it stuff I'd spend anyway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />