:'( why why why

emo_gazz

Now i hate to admit it but back in the day i did like Savage Garden. TBH i still like there music, its nice blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

But why the feck do dicks have to re vamp it with a shity happy hardcore tune. They all sound the ****in same with there shitty THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP bass line.

And i must add, this vid is a excellent example of why dance tracks have animated videos. Just look at them bust a move.

WHY OR WHY DID YOU GIVE YOU CONCENT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN DARREN HAYES/DANIEL JONES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um1p0JGnC6o

Haha. Yet more people who assume that something with a beat is Dance music! The song was crap in the first place and that POP remix is even worse tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

that is a cr*p remix though i do have the softer and slower paced version of this and it doesn't sound half as bad (i'll post it up if i can work out how no vid though!). still savage garden were good and i still listen to their tracks now and again!

i too liked savage garden - and that is just pants wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

i agree blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> savage garden mind blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

We're paying the price for our ignorance in the ninities, imho.

While stuff like savage garden was all fine and well the first time round, it was all so terribly bland - and now we've got generic remixes of generic songs... What were we thinking when we let stuff like this:

slip us by?

Deek.

Edited by dxg

crap both times round coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Savage Garden??? Bu-wah-ha-ha-ha-ha! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I go swimming at lunchtimes and managed to piss off one of the lifeguards a few months back. There was some crappy music playing in the pool and after getting changed I spoke to one of the lifeguards asking her what that godawful music they were playing today was.

"Its the best of Savage Garden" she replied

"I thought they only had one song and even it was crap" I said, the look on her face could have turned milk sour so I'm guessing it was her CD and wasn't too pleased by my comment.

Edited by DJ

Yes I do!

But I also like Dolly parton, Marilyn manson, eminem, queen and old skool dance etc So my random taste allows it

listen to 2 many djs, mix dolly parton with roykskop and destinys child with 10cc

erm my music tase is the game, damian marley, pendulum, slipknot, and lupe fiasco. i just download dj mixes so i get all types of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRb1Rh82Nfk if you havent heard pendulum, this is one of the good tracks.

Edited by dash

listen to 2 many djs, mix dolly parton with roykskop and destinys child with 10cc

erm my music tase is the game, damian marley, pendulum, slipknot, and lupe fiasco. i just download dj mixes so i get all types of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRb1Rh82Nfk if you havent heard pendulum, this is one of the good tracks.

Slam is a brill song, the rest of the album was a let down imo.

2 many djs, heard a track by them and cant think what.

I like Joleen best, and first heard it properly on Liam Prodigys album.

Speaking of the Prodigy, they are one of my faves too.

Simpsons quote is in need.

Mulder: Wait a minute Scully, what's the point of this test?

Scully: No point. I just thought he could stand to lose a little weight.

Mulder: His jiggling is almost hypnotic!

Scully: Yes. It's like a lava lamp.

lol

What the feck man? You're 20 years old, and you're posting on the net telling us how great Savage Garden were. Sort yourself out!

Soz Jon, but ive just read through all the post and not one said or mentioned that 'Savage Garden were great'

so not to sound rude but, you sort yourself out!