Im pretty sure iv been bumped

Dblock

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I bought some bathursts off B14 YRR, i sent payment by paypal on november the 1st. Then i got a pm saying whats the address even though i sent that to him with the paypal. And then he said on the 8th he has just got out of hospital will post them tommorrow that would be the 9th, and i still havent got them and i aint heard nothing from him. Im sure ive been bumped. On ebay when stuff takes ages and you say whys it taking so long they give you an excuse and im sorry if you did break your bones or whatever, but youve bumped or if you still not sent them i want a discount and you should be banned from selling stuff on clublupo.

Im quite peeved

Hmmm, name and shame i say. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Owned by the way! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Putney

Looks like he's also sold his GTI, and may have moved away to play ice hockey.

If you do have the address, please don't post it up here, deal with that via PM - there is still a genuine possibility that he is ill, or perhaps just a bit slack, and has every intention of sending you the wheels.

anyone tried the mini foroum to see if he has posted anything on there in the last 18 days?

personally i would be ringing him for an answer right away

does he wear glasses, does he have a hat, is his name gordon?

guesswho.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Pmsl

On a serious note, hope you get it sorted. Maybe the guy is ill or dead or something. But if not, bit of a naughty trick.