My G/Fs lupo

-=Steve=-

show here this, sorry about the crap pic quality il try find a better one

Will do, how much did it affect night vision, i might just smoke her head light protectors shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

my car was nearly green at one point but could'nt decide on a leather colour to compliment it, green is a fave colour of mine. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The pic with the titty bra looks great, again, stunning colour smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Other than Silver, I think this is the best colour for a non GTI.

Oh, and I've merged your threads together wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i didnt notice any change in vision to tell you the truth wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Great is there any how to posts regarding this?

my car was nearly green at one point but could'nt decide on a leather colour to compliment it, green is a fave colour of mine. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Grean car with cream seats and green piping.... yummm

I'm looking for a CAT D lupo 1.4Tdi or a 1.4 sport now, gonna spray it a oldskool candy apple red/brown, smooth outside with all standard bumpers, strip the interior and smooth interior metal and add a chrome show cage with 2 cream leather buckets, FK coilovers, 9x14'' steffans on the rear and 8x14'' on the front, getting excited... any one with photoshop, lol

The pic with the titty bra looks great, again, stunning colour smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Other than Silver, I think this is the best colour for a non GTI.

Oh, and I've merged your threads together wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thanks dude, how do i add to a old post but change the title???

Edited by -=Steve=-

Click edit on the first post.

It will ask if you want a quick or full edit.

Click full edit.

You can now, change the title, and/or add more pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Regarding the headlamps see here.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=6362

And heres me explaining/boring some random dude at E38 a couple of years back lol

Go to 16mins of this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...Edition+38+2005

Nice, love the loop. Your GF is a lucky lady. Good luck with the hunt for another I am sure it will look just as good (8&9s thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> )

Cheers Gav, what size are the rims on your 'rather wicked' arosa?

Looking good, what a difference in the paint looks amazing. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Flush tailgate, took the easy route eh tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looking good, what a difference in the paint looks amazing. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Flush tailgate, took the easy route eh tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Easy... or clean 2 ways of looking at it... Debadged all th way tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wow car looks amazing! love the colour, definitley lloks deeper than the vw paint!

oh, and the cap for the headlamp is 6x0 941 607 and costs 6.80 inc vat from vw!

whats the headlight cap anyone? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

The car looks really nice and finnsihed to a good standard and the colour does look good in the sun light

black under silver looks amazing... you know shadow chrome wheels, thats how they get that effect!
wouldnt black under silver just create a light grey/darker silver? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

and the exhaust is what im just about to get powerflow to do on mine would you recomend them or have you also had bad experience like others? and how much have you ended up paying for it and is it cat back or just back box?

wayne

The car looks really nice and finnsihed to a good standard and the colour does look good in the sun light

wouldnt black under silver just create a light grey/darker silver? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

and the exhaust is what im just about to get powerflow to do on mine would you recomend them or have you also had bad experience like others? and how much have you ended up paying for it and is it cat back or just back box?

wayne

Wayne, if you spray a car base black then give 2 base coats of met' silver, then use a quality laq i can assure you it would give a very pearly deep silver...!

The exhaust is spot on, its just a back box, i watched em make it... i like things right... this is right!

I have been to other powerflows and hated what they have done but i can recomend the one in Hull smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You know ive done a bodywork and paint course for the last three years and i havent been taught stuff like the angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> i know that basecoats can make a major difference with the mica paints and candys and flips but always been led to believe that a base metalic is simply that a basic colour of which you cant change, hmm might go experimenting in the garage laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and thats the thing im planning to use a powerflow centre in stafford thats been recomended to me confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> so lets hope there as good otherwise its about £250 down the drain

wayne

• 6 months later...