Brownies :P

emo_gazz

is baking an emo thing to do ?

No i just fancied making brownies as i never have done before. Plus im gettin practise in for when Halloween comes and i make some special wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> brownies for the party lol

i was going to make carmel shortcake , but then i would just sit and eat it all and when i make it , its got prob about a pack and a half of butter and then a crap load of sugar

Practice? You're baking cakes, not climbing a mountain!

Yeah but brownies are hard to master to get them right. If you make them wrong they’re just like sponge cakes. Im not wantin that kinda, im wantin the kind where they’re crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside. Which i managed to get right first time.

Hmmmmm cookin chocolate brownies, there in the over bakin right now. Couldnt get over the amount of sugar that has to go in them.

Was there anything else in those brownies when you decided to post that?

Anyone else baked this Sunday?

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I rest my case

when i saw the topic title i thought of a different kind of brownie wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> and thought you had some sort of sick perversion going on.

come to think of it though the fact i thought that indeed leads me to the question "why did i think that"

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

Hmmmmm cookin chocolate brownies, there in the over bakin right now. Couldnt get over the amount of sugar that has to go in them.

Anyone else baked this Sunday?

Stop Bakin' and start drivin' your manly seat!! - shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

so you going to share the recipe then?

i have been eating ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream. i love the dough, i was considering trying to bake one of the nuggets in the ice cream to see what it comes out like. if it is real cookie dough i might get some nice cookies. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Ingredients

120g best chocolate

2 tbs cocoa powder

120g butter

2 large eggs, beaten

240g granulated sugar

60g plain flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

Pinch salt

Pre-heat oven to GM4, 350°F, 180°C, 160° Elec Circo

Method

1. Break chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl over saucepan filled with simmering water. Add cocoa powder and butter.

2. Stir mixture occasionally. When melted, remove from heat and add to other ingredients. Mix thoroughly.

3. Pour into lined square tin (20cm by 20cm) and bake in centre of oven for 30 minutes. The brownies will be ready when the mixture has sunk down. They should still be gooey.

4. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.

Edited by emo_gazz