What happened to MA53 AKP?

MattyA

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£540 i may invest...

Hold fire on that, checking into what Phil said, Id rather pay the extra and make sure they were the never version which fit! lol

Well not sure on the new GTI, a few problems, which the dealership forgot to mention!! dsc02469om8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc02493br0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc02492qz5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc02495cc6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not sure whats going to happen to it, so it could be short lived!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Edited by matt a

What kind of problems then?

ahhhh.....too many to mention!!

They have offered to get things right or its a full refund!? But I love it!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

ahhhh.....too many to mention!!

They have offered to get things right or its a full refund!? But I love it!! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Had the same problems when i bought my second one, so i know how you feel mate.

Hope you it get sorted!!

gti looks ok. but will hold judgement til i see tonight!!!

Yeah if you're lucky!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah if you're lucky!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol!! fine then! ill just drink wine instead! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol!! fine then! ill just drink wine instead! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> See you later! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well i can see the towing eye cover is missing, and the splitter looks a bit out of place. You could get them on the trade descriptions act, could try and worm some leather seats out of them haha shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

So the GTI lasted all of a day!

Soon to be replaced by...??? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />:

Edited by matt a

Hang in there people...I wont be leaving the Lupo gang just yet! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Im saying nowt, at the moment!!

Have bought a replacement (unless something goes horribly wrong!)

Should pick it up around Wednesday!?

Aircon and anthracite leather! dsc02500tf3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dsc02505vk9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by matt a

Not sure what the deal was with the Silver one, think it had been involved in some kind of accident.

New one is lowered on Eibach springs, for now! LOL