HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!

Nicki

sorry i'm late,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hope you had a good one. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm late of course too, but then, as 30 is a dim and distant memory for me, I allowed to be a little forgetful!! Lol

Hope it was a good'un mate.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Very cutting Andi!

No, honestly, the waitress didn't believe he was 30! He didn't take too kindly to being serenaded by the staff when his ice cream came out with sparklers in it... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wonder if she read any of what we wrote on the tablecloth* though... whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

(* It was Old Orleans, they leave you crayons to draw on the tablecloth with, we weren't being vandals, honest!)

If I didn't go to school with him I don't think i'd beleive he was 30 either!

DSC02643.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Some of the 'Artwork' left on the table!

DSC02644.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Before anyone get's any ideas it's not his real number sadly. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />