the loop is no more......born again, anybody got

Mitchell

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crap happens kiddie,not as if it cant be repaired . smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i know for sure this is going to be back to its former glory in no time!

In the meantime.. welcome bk to the yellow crew.. lol wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I swear the demons above are trying to punish me for not going to E38. Yet another reason why I should have sacked off my plans and just gone and seen this car in the flesh. I hope it makes a full recovery.

yes yes its true i am back in the yellow crew

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i love sarah and had to be back in the yellow crew

Edited by mitch unit 21

lol you love me you do,lol

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nasty crap man

I have a Complete Polo Gti Wiring loom you can have if its gonna help the cause

i have probably got some of the injection bits aswell, fuel rail, reg and some other things if they are needed

ooooooh rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> hold them cheers

Holy crap! I've had no internet conection all weekend, I finally get it working & this is the 1st thing I see! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Really sorry for you man, the car looked absolutely spot on at E38. If there's one way to look at it though, a car can be rebuilt people cant, at least you weren't in it when happened.

Mich... so sorry to see this surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

Importantly you are OK but I know you must be well pissed off, hope you decide to keep the car and get it back up and back together and even better.