the loop is no more......born again, anybody got

Mitchell

gutted for ya buddy sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

bring on the 20vt but keep the bay clean lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now you managed to assess the damage mate, good that it hasnt done a lot more as first probably thought... least those parts are fairly easy to get hold off. a pain in the ass i know but you still have the car 3/4 intact.

20vt will be nice, just wondering what people will ask you valve wise again when done!! lmao

Edited by andyp

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I was looking forward to see this at the Kielder drive. It's such a special car, I can't believe its happened.

Hope you get it all fixed up soon.

aaah006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

aaah002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

aaah007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

aaah009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

aaah010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I am bloomin' devistated.

Really really sorry mitch!

I bloomin' loved this lupo. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

It was the reason I started to want a GTi.

However, if anyone could fix this ****ed up situation, its gotta be you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Also mitch, im glad you where not in the car.

Car can be fixed wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

no idea, so close to both

fire brigade done most damage

Edited by mitch unit 21

It's like looking at something out of a horror film, and I just watched Hostel!

This is nothing mate. After seeing how much hard work and dedication had been put into the car at E38, I know you'll have it looking even more stunning in no time. Good luck wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cant believe this, saw the car without an interiot and would still have sold all my, and my familys, manhood to have a car as stunning!

Hope all goes well in the rebuilding, as it deserves to, putting so0 much time into it in the first place.

If i echo everyone on the forum, its because it deserve saying atleast 5 gazillion times.

That car was the nuts! any im sure it will be again!

no idea, so close to both

fire brigade done most damage

Mitch dont know what to say here glad you're in one piece sad for such a lovely looking loop to go that way sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> dont loose heart hope you can restore her to her fomer glory.

You take care and if i can be of any assistance feel free to ask

lol a thread full of lupo love, cheers all ,will be speaking to insurance tommorow i am fully covered with a like for like policy but cant see them getting a bonnet polished for me loland i will refuse to let the car go to a salvage yard while they decide a price for me to buy it back, it stays where i can see it refuse to let some pikey salvage yard rat start taking bits for his fiesta. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />