What is the best car you have ever seen naturally on the road?

willcrook

Was looking in a shop window (on foot) , heard a nice car and looked round to my right and there it was a Pagani Zonda F in the middle of Heywood (rough town) with what looked to be JK (the singer) inside - or some other 20 odd yr old.

Jelousy is a sin :'(

What is the best car you have ever seen on the road naturally?

Edited by willcrook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not the "best" I have seen, but I was sandwiched in between a Bentley Continetal GT and an Aston martin DB9 on the way home from work one night last week! Oh how the wee Loop felt inferior! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I went to Le Mans this year so I saw loads!

Some of my favs though.

DSC01157.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01048.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01037.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01035.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

followed a ferrari 250GTO for a few miles on the comrie to lochearn head road, he wasn't going that fast (well you wouldn't would you) but sounded fantastic spitting flames and popping on the overrun. Let me past after a few miles though i would have been happy to stay behind.

lots of nice cars around aberdeen, F40, zonda, carrera gt, vanquish, sagaris etc. the rare classics that get occasional weekend use on a nice day are more interesting and less common.

I work down the road from the maranello garage. Seen load of great cars on test drives (one day i might pop in there and buy one... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ), they go up the bypass next to my office. Two nights ago there was a burgundy gallardo whaling around the roads, looked and sounded awsome.

I love F40's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Seen lots of astons and lambo's around, including a stretched lambo in miami!

but still perfer the F40 over them. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Enzo ferrari, new ford gt which actually chipped my bike throwing up stones! seen a couple of them in london. also seen a porsche gt in richmond this year.

saw a zonda making its way thru town on what must have been tickover with everyone staring, then he nailed it off the lights and it sounded awesome.

apart from that i see a db9 and a baby tvr (forget the name) on the way to work every day, but the nicest have to be an original ac cobra and original gt40 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

edit- thought id mention i got overtaken by my dream car whilst driving my courtesy ka - a spanking s2 exige cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

Edited by Arun

Jay Kay is 37!

Doesn't look it!

Either way he was young enough to make me jelous that he can afford in excess of 300 grand on a car.

Saw a SLR the other day in Manchester the other day aswell, made me feel upset with jelousy sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well living in surrey you get to see nice cars nearly every time you go out. like today when i came acorss this IMG_0478copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0479copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0480copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0481copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0488.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0494copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0495copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_0499copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ten a penny round ere tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />