Need to Refurb these

DickyP

Just got these for my darling wifes GTi, now need to get them refurbed. Can anyone recommend a decent place in the West Mids, Chester or Worrcester area?

7.5x16 BBS RC, go with the anni trim nicely.

BBSBYSIDE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by DickyP

Can't help but, they look sweet.

It would be an idea to get some 40 profiles on there (to prevent catching).

Your damn right, the wheels currently have 215x40. Going to 195x40 once the refurb is complete.

Your damn right, the wheels currently have 215x40. Going to 195x40 once the refurb is complete.

Good man. This is your OH's car isnt it? Shes a lucky lady.

Yep its my wifes car, I got a company car 5months ago so my 1.8T Bora had to go. Needed a car to play with.

Edited by DickyP

That lucky lady would be me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The Loop is being spoilt rotten now the Bora has gone! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thats some seriously wild offset going on there ... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And I've fixed your crazy "Currently Driving" profile - you got a bit carried away with the dots.

Thats some seriously wild offset going on there ... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And I've fixed your crazy "Currently Driving" profile - you got a bit carried away with the dots.

How dare you, thats a very personnal thing your messing with!!!!!!

Will be doing a trial fit tomorrow, with pics of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Got them done and the Dunlops are fitted. Here are few un arty pictures after fitment, what you think??

bbs1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bbs2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bbs3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bbs4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Wheels look great shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Really suit the car especially as it is the best colour laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Agree with Babs though needs to be a wee bit lower.

lower!

looks good though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

From the pics it could do with being lower, it has got the eibachs so it does need to settle again.

Thanks both for your comments, need to do some proper photography I think.

Looks good but defo get it lower......done quick photochop for you bbs2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Sweet, if not a little too low on the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High rise on to drive so it would be a garden ornament biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

These need to be placed in readers rides section. Please update your post smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Why there confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> not ready for that section yet, inside needs to be done.