Lupo GTi on top gear ?

SiiMo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a look, but never found any footage on the net of it on Top Gear.

I know clarkson likes them, or Lupos in general, as someone on here has a review of the Fox from Top Gear magazine and Clarkson says "I clasped the little Lupo lovingly to my breast, but I push away the fox like a ******* child", or something to that effect anyway.

Theres one on Fifth Gear.

Vicky drove it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It was actually on 'old' Top Gear. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

She liked it, high driving position aside.

ye i saw it on top gear in one of the old series' and they had a 1/4 mile against a saxo vts...................and the VTS won sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I have a video of the old top gear one with the GTI on it.

She liked it but didnt like the styling iirc. Said inside was like a paint pot as well. Summed up as being the best GTI since the mk1 Golf

I have a video of the old top gear one with the GTI on it.

She liked it but didnt like the styling iirc. Said inside was like a paint pot as well. Summed up as being the best GTI since the mk1 Golf

I thought she did like it? She gave it a pretty good review.

yeah she liked: the quick steering, sporty gear change and thought it was fast, rear exhaust, snazzy wheels, sharp body lines.

didnt like body roll, thin steering wheel, seating position too high, small rear seats and boot, 'bog' eyed front lights

can u tell i watched it again today? lol

I know clarkson likes them, or Lupos in general, as someone on here has a review of the Fox from Top Gear magazine and Clarkson says "I clasped the little Lupo lovingly to my breast, but I push away the fox like a ******* child", or something to that effect anyway.

Sig

yeah she liked: the quick steering, sporty gear change and thought it was fast, rear exhaust, snazzy wheels, sharp body lines.

didnt like body roll, thin steering wheel, seating position too high, small rear seats and boot, 'bog' eyed front lights

can u tell i watched it again today? lol

Has anyone done a review of how Ms Butler-Henderson rides?

she didnt like seating position too high

And it was a GTI? Can't understand that, the curb seems to be higher than my seat when I'm getting out! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can somebody please try to get this uploaded onto youtube or google video, it would be much appreciated!

Seconded, would love to see it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the lupo gti does have a too a high driving position, but then most cars do. test driving the celica 190 was a pleasure as that seat is right on the floor. and in my micra i had a bucket seat bolted to the floor pan to go low. the glass of the drivers window doesnt start until above my shoulder lol. its how all cars should be as you can feel the road. high up and you just wobble.

Ive just uploaded the video to YouTube so should be available soon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ive just uploaded the video to YouTube so should be available soon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What a star you are! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Thank you very much.