Vid of me at Pod, Tigz will like this one.

carter

Bloody hell, luck you didn't snap your seats! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The owner of the Black Rosa must of been stoned!

Look at the reaction time rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What was your time Carter?

yep thats me naked, no need for passwords, iv got nothing to hide.

that run was a 17.8, it wasmy first of the day, quickest i managed was a 17 flat. the track was a little wet, it had rain in the morning but they had tried to dry it off.

Nice! Want to give my car a blast sometime to see how it does! What shift points did you find worked well on the run-way for the TDI?

As I can't work out if its best shifting early from 1st to use the torque from 2nd or not??

• 2 weeks later...

Thats still impressive to me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Our little TDI's are good in the real world of driving blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Example, on way home from town, saw a Pug 106 GTI at the lights and knew I had no chance in hell off the lights. He booted off quickly, but then he backed off. As soon as i was level around 30-40mph he put his foot down in his 3rd gear. I thought its a dual carrageway, i'll give it a shot in my 3rd gear.

Result: One annoyed 106 GTI owner failed to lose me on the straight dual carrageway upto 70mph laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> However i did notice around 65mph+ he did slightly pull away a bit. But i didn't really bother me then as i knew the engine was running out of puff and the law didn't permit faster speeds rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My old girl did me proud with its in gear performance, where it shines! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by g-man85

yes but the previous race he beat u. Both cars were identical engine map, exhaust etc (so im told)

Wrong

That was the first race of the day PMSL

You wern't there so please exit via the back door lol

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I love Gavs stories wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Wish we'd got some vids of him kicking the GTIs ass.