My lupo GTi

SiiMo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emz, i dont think you have seen it yet :( dont think Rob has either ?

Breamy, The camera is a cheap bullet camera off ebay i got it a while back if you do a search for bullet camera you should find them.

You need a power adapter from the cigeratte lighter to power it and also something to record the video feed onto, I used an old camcorder with a video input :) its alot of wires but i liked the small size on the camera.

Defcon5, Yeah it doesnt look bad at all, think the lights cost £500 a side ? lucky im only paying the £200 excess on my policy, it wasn't a full size dear more like a small bambi kinda size it literally hit my car then it flew into the air and across the road nearly hitting the car comming the other way.

Not good but its all back and fixed now, £30 off being a write off lol

The wheels are OZ super T's mate, you can't buy them new anymore (got mine on ebay) they have been updated them with OZ Superturismo's that are slighty different not alot tho.

I know bit gay, its not worth alot to the insurance company :( the insurance insepctor told the garage they couldn't spend £30 more or it would be written off...

The xenons couldn't be replaced as the air con condenser was cracked and needed replacing, the lights have just been fixed.

Parkers only value the car at around 3k :(http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-prices/...99&plate=66

• 3 weeks later...