My lupo GTi

SiiMo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> where abouts are you from? i swear i've seen that one before unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Im near Salisbury in wiltshire

So very very close to you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> you might have seen it about this week been driving it quite alot biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im near Salisbury in wiltshire

So very very close to you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> you might have seen it about this week been driving it quite alot biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

did you used to have a yellow ibiza? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> if so, good upgrade!! hehe biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> you prob know paul with the mk2 red golf?

Yup i did, personal reg T*** RBO , hehe yup loving the lupo alot more bit of a power drop tho

If it's who im thinking of then yeah kinda from a local car forum

Love the 3rd pic, Id post that into next years calender thread, it would get my vote!

Thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> will post it up in the topic

Edited by SiiMo

Yup i did, personal reg T*** RBO , hehe yup loving the lupo alot more bit of a power drop tho

If it's who im thinking of then yeah kinda from a local car forum

Thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> will post it up in the topic

Bit of a power drop, but think about the weight drop too.

My Lupo is pretty much identical to My mum's Ibiza Cupra 2.0 16v, tried and tested many times.

Welcome matey

Tom

Yeah doesnt feel much diffrent to the Ibiza off the mark and a much better drive smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No other plans for now really smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> money is tight

Sure does that was ages ago at santa pod biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Poor lbiza sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by SiiMo

Had it for just under a week now and love it to bits nice01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

nice04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Lovely pics

Andy sent me the pics

You did a proper job on that car! sweet.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

To

crashbad.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Thanks Picola & Bluloop biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by SiiMo

Umm you know the road between Boscombe Down and Bulford ? Goes over the A303 and up a hill towards some sharp turns on the top ?

Excessive speed around there in the wet, back end went tried to correct it but over corrected, Hit the bank at around 70mph, flipped forwards then rolled a few times.

Got out with just a cut on my head, You certanly learn from your mistakes, never driven quite like that again.

Edited by SiiMo

oops, that road is nasty, know someone else who did the same thing, they were just as lucky! lets jus hope that never happens in ur loop! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

fantastic photos you certainly have the eye for it, loop looks mint shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

and poor ibiza sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> look lucky to walk away from that one

hope you enjoy the Gti anyway!

Jen x

• 1 year later...

Little update :)

Lowered on FK springs today, needs to setle a little bit i guess but looks alot better :) some arty farty pics to follow lol

low01.jpg

low02.jpg

low03.jpg

low04.jpg

low05.jpg

low06.jpg

Edited by SiiMo