My lupo GTi

SiiMo

Sweet wheels mate, I've got these in 15x7 195 45 tyres in white.

They are about 5kgs each so pretty light, around the same as OZ superleg's

Dish looks nice polished!

Thanks mate, have you any idea what size the centre cap bit is want to put some vw ones on mine hehe

Was very tempted to get them in white too just was bit worried about how much cleaning they would take :(

Bishopdown Farm and Old Sarum-ish. My godparents own a massive house in Netheravon with an indoor swimming pool and stuff so im always popping down your way. My cousin is getting married on sat in Amesbury so keep an eye out for snowy! :lol:

Very nice is great weather for a swiming pool this week hehe, will keep my eyes peeled for snowy :shades:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some slightly better pics, taken after a clean this afternoon :)

wheelsgood.jpg

Salisbury train station ftw!! Really lovin the new wheels dude! Really lookin good. Anyone else get the feelin next years calender will be dominated with Si's photos?! :P

Thanks :D:) it was indeed salisbury train station need some better locations in salisbury for pics really hehe :)

very small update and not very exciting lol

VW caps and red trim added, just awaiting some better wheel nut covers now from seat

vwcaps.jpg

Edited by SiiMo

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure not had the qoute through because of the post strikes :(

I cant remember how much they wanted last time, this bumper has only been on a few months as someone else broke my last one :(

I really like those wheels :shades:

Shame about the damage though

Did the person who hit it leave a note or anything?

crashbad.jpg

Holy s**t dude! :ouch: your a hard man walking out of that, also shows VW build em hard :clap:

That looks like its had a good roll :lol:

I really like those wheels :shades:

Shame about the damage though

Did the person who hit it leave a note or anything?

That looks like its had a good roll :lol:

Nope no note nothing, found the damage when i got it back home and cleaned it :(

Was a fair old roll, never again lol

Nope no note nothing, found the damage when i got it back home and cleaned it :(

Was a fair old roll, never again lol

Why carnt people own up to damaging peoples cars :huh:

That was your ibiza? my god!, how did you manage that :wacko:

EDIT: just seen the first page, thats very bad :blink:

Edited by cardaft

£79.60 + VAT for the bumper

By the time its sprayed and fitted it comes to £328.45 :(

The robbing lovely persons!!!!!!!!!!! Thats scandalous

Just buy the bumper, get it sprayed and fitted somewhere yourself save some £££

....And they can't even guarantee the work if they do it....****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell them to take a long walk off a short pier

On a bright note though, the car looks great with them new rims on, what are they again?

Tom

Edited by GTi T

They will guarantee the work if i get a new bumper mate, if i get them to respray the one on it now they wont as he thinks it has hairline cracks and will only crack more once painted.

Im pretty sures the paint has come off due to the rubbish spray job the last place did and the fact he put 4 layers of paint on it, you can peel it off where its been hit :( not keen on little spray places because of all of the hassle last time.

Thanks :) they are Rota Sliptreams, i want some more now tho keep seeing ones i like.

Edited by SiiMo

They will guarantee the work if i get a new bumper mate, if i get them to respray the one on it now they wont as he thinks it has hairline cracks and will only crack more once painted.

Im pretty sures the paint has come off due to the rubbish spray job the last place did and the fact he put 4 layers of paint on it, you can peel it off where its been hit :( not keen on little spray places because of all of the hassle last time.

Thanks :) they are Rota Sliptreams, i want some more now tho keep seeing ones i like.

Yes buy more wheels, i totally encourage it :lol:

blimey that seems expensive!! siimo, have you considered trying autocrash down harnam?? they did all the repair work on my lupo after my back end accident, top work :shades:

very nice lupo by the way, considering your just 5 minutes away from me (i'm in sunny shrewton) i never see you about! :lol:

Got a quote off SEAT in middle wallop today, £130 + vat alot better :)

Could give autocrash a go too, where about is Harnam my local knowlage is pretty poor lol

Thank you :), yeah not seen yours about either hehe

Edited by SiiMo

harnam is down from wilton. you turn off at those traffic lights towards the racecourse, stay on that road, go round the sharp bend blah blah blah and the industrial estate its on is signposted. its the 2nd one of the two and autocrash is over in the corner across the car park. i'm crap at directions so i apologise now if you get lost!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...