ola and hello people

riles

hello folks im getting myself a lupo near christmas and thought i would check the site out i plan on sticking around for a while so hello to everyone! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cheers for the welcome folks.hey nic fancy seeing you on here what a coinsidence! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome!

mike - I dont think he has bought that cos he said he was getting a lupo near x-mas .

lol no i havent bought the ex venom car i would love it but sadly funds do not allow me to!

my lupo will be arriving near xmas! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol no i havent bought the ex venom car i would love it but sadly funds do not allow me to!

my lupo will be arriving near xmas! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Why does Santa get to bring you one? What have you done thats so good?

Never mind, you can create your own venom replica. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Welcome BTW.

hello mate where abouts from cumbria are you from. I live in west cumbria, place called maryport! welcome! what type of lupo are you after? I'm hunting for a gti at the mo