OK, Whos been showing up Corsa's

Pozza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate Corsa's - nice one lol

Had a race with a Smart car yesterday, it started to undertake a Polo which was infront of me on a two lane road, I overtook it and then off we went. Got through the traffic a lot better than me!!!! First time I've even raced someone able to weave better than me! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol I wasnt involved in that particular incident, but I did suprise a corsa that was so close to my exhaust I swear the driver was trying to make love to it, today!

I was behind a car doing 40 in a 60, car in front slows to around 15mph so I thought as hes intend on tailgating ill show this 1.2 corsa and calmly slipped it into second. As soon as the car turned, I just accelerated up to 60, and left the poor guy a long way behind. He did catch up eventually, and he wasnt very complimentary, but thats life! lol

I had a little go with some guy in a 147 2.0 TS the other day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> He went past me on a dual carriageway quite quick, so I thought I'd take up the gauntlet and follow him for a bit. Came to an on ramp for the motorway and managed to do him up onto the motorway tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> He came bombing past at about 100 a bit later but slowed down to have a look at the car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> They're not that quick I know, but he was obviously fairly impressed wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

it was black with deep 14,s black with a crom lip,it had lupo club plates in the back window and slammed! the fella new how to drive it he wasnt a dangerous driver

Lupo Steve? If it is, that lad got wooped by a 1.4.

Lupo Steve? If it is, that lad got wooped by a 1.4.

I was thinking the same, can't think of any black gti's with black rims. It was the club lupo plate things that made me think of that car. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

twisty's gti is black and in watford, although doesn't match the rest of the description. i haven't seen any other gti's round here apart from my silver one, and high on dirt's silver one when we had them.

allegedly there is a silver one somewhere around watford but not seen it.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice one mate cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edited by Pozza

can I post it up on the corsa website?

edit.. ah never mind laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> this could be fun..

Edited by Petrified

Just had a read on their forum but behave chaps, keep it to friendly (but smug biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />) banter. No vested interested other than I've been a driving a Vauxhall of late. I don't drive a Lupo though. Hmm, not sure where this is going....

Modifications - blank for standard bits

Engine Mods: x1.6xe conversion,lexmaul ram induction,lexmaul carbon fibre rocker cover,exhaustuk full stainless stystem with small letter box tail pipe,dblias air flow kit

Transmission: f13 i think with m tech short shift

Suspension: fk coilovers with all spacers removed

Bodywork: full repaint in arden blue,smoothed bumpers, mirrors, boot bonnet , locks, filler cap.irmsher tail lights ,skirts ,spoiler ,splitter ,etcetc

Interior: sport seats sparco sterreing wheel,gear nob,pedals and harness covers

In Car Entertainment: alpine screen,type s 16\' components,type s 6-9\'s 2 alpine mrv amps and a type s 12\' sub

Security: clifford cat 1 (£750)of alarm!

Wheels irmscher twin spokes 16' (16 x 7.5 ET 49)

Tyres falken front hankook rears (195/45)