new bra

BillyBlackspins

@mitch, there is a guy on german ebay that does a full front lupo bra, but don't think itll fit your 3L front sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />. it has holes for indicators in the normal, non gti position

what's german for 'bonnet bra'?!? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mutze bustenhalter? Or, ein buestenhalter fur ein auto?

But Im just making guess's

Probably one of the most clever inventions I say! Stone chips are a fecking nightmare, and if you dont clean your car pretty soon after a motorway trip, dead flies cake themselves on.

Mutze bustenhalter? Or, ein buestenhalter fur ein auto?

But Im just making guess's

Probably one of the most clever inventions I say! Stone chips are a fecking nightmare, and if you dont clean your car pretty soon after a motorway trip, dead flies cake themselves on.

german ebay but dont forget to translate,

then just write in lupo bra or vw bra

Edited by BillyBlackspins

lupoa.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

"Mufasa!"

"Ooooo say it again!"

love it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Do you know what else this bra does? After a some while coulor of car will be faded but under the bra it won't be and then your car will look something like not taned breast. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by J.K.jr.bad.

I'll tell you wht confuses me.

I understand some people get them for the way they look which is fine (dont understand still, but then I've got no style)

But getting them to stop stone chips.

When do you decide your car no longer needs to wear it?

Obvioislu your stone chip free, but your car is wearing a slab of leather on the front.

I only wear mine if I'm going on a long journey or going to Mum and Dad's which has a long almost dirt track driveway - don't bother if I'm just popping to Asda!!

Do you let them bounce free when popping to the shops then! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Does it not trap water and other nasties down it too? If it doesn't breath it could be interesting.

Like the idea of car pants though. Fran could have a Lupo thong, Stevewp Lupo Y-Fronts, Crusoe Lupo male crotchless knickers, etc. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

trust the ladies on the site to lower the tone going on about bouncing free etc....
Do you let them bounce free when popping to the shops then! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Not me lowering the tone rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by Vixwagen