What do you all think to...

AbiL

bad boy bonnets?

Im trying to think of exterior things to do to my loop and I cam accross a pic of a silver one and thought it looked quite smart?

Opinions please?

Abi

i love em on loops,

cant find anywhere local to do it though. apparently lupo's are hard to do compared to the usual corsa's/fiestas as the lights protrude from the bonnet.

if you find somewhere that can do it let me know

Think they are ok although prefer the standard bonnet with the recess and badge removed l think. Cliffords looked good though.

Cliffords is the daddy of badboys. Thats what I'd go for if I was getting one

Edited by syphon123

yea i think his is the one ive seen. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Positive response so far, I have a friend who owns his own bodyshop who can do absolutly anything so im going to put him upto the challenge in a few months smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks guys

just dont go over the top with it as there is yellow lupo in the sale pages at the back of pvw that has a major bad boy bonnet and it dont look great although i think its extended down to cover the grille as far as i can remember.

Kinda depends what style of car you're going for. They don't really suit the more subtle cars but look great on something a bit more lairy which is why l reckon it'll suit the ABT kit a treat. Personally l like them but hate the name. I mean it sounds like you should be popping a cap in your neighbours ass........bad boy honestly!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Im defo going for the euro look and like poobah said I think it will suit the abt kit a treat.

Thanks peeps smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />