Quite a rare option

Gavs_arosa16v

OOOOH nice!! Come to think of it I don't think i've ever seen leather in an Arosa *waits for someone to say otherwise* biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

£3499 for an 02 1.0s though, bit steep blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OOOOH nice!! Come to think of it I don't think i've ever seen leather in an Arosa *waits for someone to say otherwise* biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

£3499 for an 02 1.0s though, bit steep blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Saw this on autotrader, first mk2 ive seen with leather but i hate seen a mk1 arosa with cream leather before biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

They bought a lupo colour concept wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> But we all know that was only for the leather, if it hadn't of had it they would have bought an Arosa tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

They don't look like normal Arosa seats though (yes, I know they're leather, but the shape of them...)

Edited by lunalupi

Definately aftermarket, hense the grey cloth door cards, still does look really striking !

BP287541P3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by nfbr

Half a job really. Surely you would do the doorcards and maybe gearknob, handbrake, steering wheel to match the seats so it is a full matching interior.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad job, but not a combination I'd choose.

definately retrims, i am pretty sure leather seats on normal lupos (non gti's) were solid in colour and just like our cloth seats trimmed, like the ones in adamk's 16v and its doubtful arosas would be any different, if they ever did get a leather option.

The Colour concept leather seats had colour matched to the outside paint inserts.