schmidts on!

big_dave

had her about 2 months but this is the first time ive had a cam lol DSCF0581.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0582.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0583.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0584.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

fk highsport coilover kit lowered 95mm approx, pioneer avh-p500dvd player (in-dash)

infinity components front and rear with x-over und tweeters

dont know the name of the rims tho confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

bmc cda induction kit

Edited by Tigz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good buddy, u get a lot of rubbing and clearence problems with the drop, thats huge!! i like it though.. nice work

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

na no rubing whatsoever and i check the d/shafts regularly and they are fine also biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@ chris260 theyre 14s mate

na no rubing whatsoever and i check the d/shafts regularly and they are fine also biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@ chris260 theyre 14s mate

Cheers mate, they look sweet. No driveshaft rubbing either, that's a good sign, think i'll wind mine down a bit more and see how it goes!

Looking verrrrrry good mate!

Were you the one who turned up at E38 with a smashed window because you locked your keys in the car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> think it was you, ive not got a good memery smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks so much better now mate.

Looking verrrrrry good mate!

Were you the one who turned up at E38 with a smashed window because you locked your keys in the car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> think it was you, ive not got a good memery smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks so much better now mate.

yeah that was dave with his old loop when it was about 120mm down laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

@nfbr theyve got dunlop gt on them not the best tyres but do the job just now thinking of gettin some uniroyal rainsports on there

@mattie u on about svag mass meet? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@nfbr theyve got dunlop gt on them not the best tyres but do the job just now thinking of gettin some uniroyal rainsports on there

I meant size wise chief smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Are they the rims you git at E38 mate?

nah mate the rims on just now i picked up from rocojoco off here biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol nfbr theyre 185/55/14 shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by big_dave

• 4 months later...

finally fitted today need to get some more pics tho but i shud be at the cruise tonight 01062006169.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

showing the stretch:

01062006170.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

01062006171.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

one side done (u get the idea tho lol)

01062006172.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

all comments welcome! gd or bad biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and for infos sake 8x14 and 8.5x14 fit at 85mm down with absolutley no rubbin whatsoever!

baws tht waz me im on johns pc lol

02062006178.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

02062006177.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

02062006176.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by big_dave

nice dave biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , when did you get the arches sorted

no arch work or rolling or anything the banged strate on

That looks absolutely fantastic, don't think you'll get any comments about them being bad lol!!!

Makes me want to keep my lupo for a bit longer seeing this. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />