Deal or No Deal

NBR

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I beat the banker on the last two boxes. Highest offer of £7,700 and my box had a grand.

If only it was real!

(This game is almost a slow as Noel's lol)

130 grand! tho if i had not taken the bankers offer i would of won £250000 sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Still better than a kick in the balls!

They could save 59 minutes on Deal or No Deal by just asking the gimp in the middle how much he wants for the box straight off and them saying yes or no.

Roll Credits.

I have managed to get £250k but that was more by luck than judgement... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Damn. Last 3 I had were £3k, £75k and £250k. 3rd to last was the quarter of a mil and was then offered swap. Declined and got £3k! ass! Highest offer was £51k. Had it been real money I'd have probably dealt at £51k tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by ArosaMike