got pulled last night 85mph on a 50

eXXXtreme arosa

yeah got a little carried away last night on the a27 driving in the car going into Portsmouth, it goes from 70 to 60 to 50 as you approach the center of Portsmouth and i was being followed (obviously unaware) but yeh i got a right ballocking blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> no points no fine but a stirn telling off blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ooops wont be doin that agen in a hurry biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

85 in a 50 could be pretty heavy too

Buy a lottery ticket biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> they reckoned 6 points and heavy fine n idf have to go to court coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i was a lucky ******* i was doing over 90 not long before hand rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

also means a test resit n ban, high insurance its just not worth it end of the day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

"it's not big and it's not clever!"

...it is fun at the time, but not later when you get hammered on insurance or you're waiting for the bus in the pouring rain!

Careful! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

...as advised by Mr b-road; "buy a lottery ticket" or three!

S!

"it's not big and it's not clever!"

...it is fun at the time, but not later when you get hammered on insurance or you're waiting for the bus in the pouring rain!

Careful! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

...as advised by Mr b-road; "buy a lottery ticket" or three!

S!

lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> dont you think ive had that ballockin of the fuzz? i had the shock of my life i wont do it agen dw

Maybe missed my true vacation vocation in life...

2040902.006.Mini6S.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

'ello, 'ello, 'ello! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

S!

How on earth did you get away with 85mph on a 50, when I got 3 points for doing 50 in a 50! FFS dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

your a lucky man, im quite pleased the policeman used some discretion though, sometimes a good telling off is a much better punishment than points and a fine.

ill agree with that, makes you respect them a bit too... its good to know not all cops are ****ers...

still cant believe you got away with it tho, (3 point 38 in 30 for me) maybe he wasnt recording, or maybe he'd just got laid lol....

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

yeah and remember I think they have a record for these kinda things even if they just tell you off as one of my mates has being pulled twice, and second time they knew that he had being pulled before even though no points or fine were given!

just be careful mate!

How on earth did you get away with 85mph on a 50, when I got 3 points for doing 50 in a 50! FFS dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

How did that work? Was is classifed as 'dangerous driving'?

well when i got pulled he said to me that they could see i wasn't driving erratically but they said they didnt see any brake lights where it goes from 70-60-50 so they had to pull me i think id of slowed down at the 60 they would of been ok about it. i didnt get a producer either and i had no id on me but my details all checked out which they should do anyway lol after all its my car lol.

i realise how lucky i was my brother up in court soon for doin 66 in a 40 he was photographed by a van, i think there making him go to court so they can scare him abit as well as he asked the other copper who went a spoke to him while i was getting ballocked about it! lol couldnt have picked a worse time to ask imo but there ya go!

ive not been driving a year yet so the cops are normally quiet lenient in the first two years

not that im gona chance it anymore tho i love my car and feedom too much

As an Ex Police officer myself I wholly agree with the above......'You lucky git' wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mark

I had to pay £60 and 3 points for doing 34 (unaware) in a 30 zone...........

the government have being toying with the idea of reducing the penalties for people only slightly over the limit, I think the sooner they do this the better. Maybe it would be a good idea to send out a warning for people slightly over the limit, then fine them if they do it again within a two year period maybe? I still think fines and penalties are the way for people a lot over the limit though, which is why exxtreme arosa... u were very lucky! lol

i got a 3hr workshop to go to and £60 for 38 in a 30. no points tho so im pleased

i got pulled over 9 times in my first 4months of driving, i was speeding/dangerous once.

EDIT- just remembered, 1 of the times i got pulled for dodging a pothole and got brethalised

@ eXXtreme arosa- lucky git

Edited by Arun

How did that work? Was is classifed as 'dangerous driving'?

No nothing like that.

There were road works (no workmen, as they'd only just put the cones down) and they'd reduced the speed limit to 30, exept there were no signs! Came over the crest of the fly over and saw a cop with a hand gun, thought nothing of it as I was doing 50.

5 months later got a letter saying I'd been caught speeding. The letter had a shocking amount of inacuracies between the 2 police men, i.e aparrently I was on 2 different roads at 2 different times of the day!

Went to court and pointed all this out (including the fact there were no signs saying it had become a 30) The magistrates responce was, and I quote "do you know how many people have come to court in the last 2 weeks with the same excuse?" to which I said "does that not tell you something?" She then informed me if I carried on with my "attitude" I'd get a 6 month ban!

Gayest 3 points ever!

i know i was lucky what can i say id off lost my licence and i know coppers don't like to prosecute young drivers imo a stern telling off has done the job for me. i took my induction kit off today to take away the temptation to make her roar under acceleration

All i can say is u r very very lucky 2 get off with jus a bollockin...n provided thats made u think, then all is gud.

I rememba gettin pulld in a 30 zone for doin 35. Got a warnin but made me think it cudv been fine n points.

All i can say is u r very very lucky 2 get off with jus a bollockin...n provided thats made u think, then all is gud.

I rememba gettin pulld in a 30 zone for doin 35. Got a warnin but made me think it cudv been fine n points.

well for me it would of been a ban i reacon so im gona calm it down buddy