Auto-Journals.com...

AndyW

Yeah, it's a good idea for a site surprised no-ones actually done it before, Its kind of in its infant stages, I imagine it'll grow and grow as word of mouth spreads about it and become quite a large and popular site! I'll give it a plug in a few places! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a plug in a few places! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers matey. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Any plans for a 172/182 article Andy?

I don't think anyone has submitted anything no, sadly, I'd love to read about one or the other.

Edited by AndyW

I don't think anyone has submitted anything no, sadly, I'd love to read about one or the other.

I may ask around on ClioSport if anyone's interested as I'd like to know myself.

Hell, somebody post a message just to plug Club Lupo, plugs are allowed. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Done, if their admin team allow it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hope their not as bad as Clublupo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Excellent review Andy, if I didn't already have one I would be looking for one now.

Not so sure about that plastic car made by swatch though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I may ask around on ClioSport if anyone's interested as I'd like to know myself.

Please do so Al, would be worth a try.

Done, if their admin team allow it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice one, I was planning to plug the site in an entry at some point, but hadn't quite got around to it.

Nice one, I was planning to plug the site in an entry at some point, but hadn't quite got around to it.

You could do it 'subtly' like the Max Power cover cars - put sunstrips and graphics down the side with the name all over it!

Or, on a serious note - possible close-up photo of the Lupo with the club sticker in the window?

Edited by Al

You could do it 'subtly' like the Max Power cover cars - put sunstrips and graphics down the side with the name all over it!

Or, on a serious note - possible close-up photo of the Lupo with the club sticker in the window?

Yeah, was thinking along those lines.

I want to make an entry, or at least part of an entry, on bossjohnc fitting the sat nav to my car, which would be a good way of sneaking a nice plug of how friendly and helpful a site this is. (Certain discussions currently running excluded!)

Yeah, was thinking along those lines.

I want to make an entry, or at least part of an entry, on bossjohnc fitting the sat nav to my car, which would be a good way of sneaking a nice plug of how friendly and helpful a site this is. (Certain discussions currently running excluded!)

That's a good idea, but may I suggest removing all offensive pictures (ie: of John) as CL needs good aesthetic publicity. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Back on topic, looks like someone at Auto-Journals secret island head quarters is working late as Crusoes next entry is up and ready for your reading pleasure...

Brabus Smart Roadster Coupe 2nd Entry

Thanks Bluloop, your comment is now up, I'm nowslowly on the road to catching Crusoe with his millions of fans...

23 May 2006, 18:59 UK VW Lupo GTI Entry 1

Great review of a great little car, the spiritual successor to the Mk 1 Golf GTI.

Seen lots of Lupos at http://www.clublupo.co.uk

Very well written, captures the essence of the car.

Colin, Aberdeen

Edited by AndyW

This is a car with soul. It has flaws but it's greater than the sum of its parts. Sitting so low, it feels like you're going twice as fast as the speedo says. And in a world of speed cameras low speed fun is more and more attractive. Some of my most fun memories were cornering a Cinquecento Sporting on the door handles trying to keep up with a stream of faster cars.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

we have copy write on that stuff, pay up Tigz tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> feel free to boost my post bag to keep me infront of Andy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

Cheers for updating the thread on the new journals, currently in the heart of Ferrari country for my mates wedding. I love Italy, its just 194% better than France.

Trying to get the wireless card on my laptop to work in the hotel, but no luck yet, hence my hasty post here in an internet cafe.

That Sagaris is a beauty, but that 911 interior is seriously wrong.

Ciao for now, off to the Pagain factory tomorrow!

Pagan factory? Your into some sick crap Andy! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Whoops. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> You know what I mean, the Pagani factory. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I blame the crappy keyboard in the internet cafe, wireless is now working though, am now sitting on our hotel balcony, overlooking the Modena ring road. Life is good.

I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

sounds good Andy, always fancied a road trip around modena.

one of the S2000 guys is upgrading to a Z4M roadster next month so he should be posting a journal, quite fancy the idea of one second hand when the price drops

sounds good Andy, always fancied a road trip around modena.

Oh man, today was fantastic, will do a thread later! Taken hundreds of pics. Modena is pretty nice too, I've heard it said it was a dirty busy town, but its nothing of the sort. Certainly more attractive than Marseille.