Auto-Journals.com...

AndyW

Nice. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Currently trying to convince my Dad to think about writing a Journal as yesterday he bought a 993 Carrera 4. Might ghost write it for him. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the wide s body? saw one recently up here looked fantastic, about £30k for a really nice 993 C4S in black was tempted.

David was having a laugh that his engine is 10 times larger than mine, shame his fuel bill is probably almost on the same multiple lol

Edited by Crusoe

with the wide s body? saw one recently up here looked fantastic, about £30k for a really nice 993 C4S in black was tempted.

No, standard body, the S looks a bit camp now if you ask me. Theres only been a couple of C4S's on PH, and they've been just around the 32 mark.

still very tasty, be interested to see what the running costs are like, still out of my budget really i think

EVO were spending a grand or so on servicing for the 993 they ran recently, but my Dad wont use his anything like they do really!

• 3 weeks later...

quite a few journals up in the last week, was toying wiht the idea ofa caterham but stuff like this puts me off. http://www.auto-journals.com/s2/content/caterham3.html wait till i've got a garage and time to do my own maintenance. Second elise journal up and the classic merc is a good read.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, you did beat me, still waiting for my next one to go up. Am ready to submit the next one!

Some good updates of late, a very orange Diablo and updates for the M3, Cayman S, Sagaris and the 'Boss' Cerbera.

• 3 weeks later...

Another update from Crusoe , if hes still around, haven't seen him post recently.

Lots of updates, although my Lupo one I submitted in July still isn't up. Updates now up for the 156 GTA, BMW Z1, Gallardo, and a bunch of others I've forgotten.

A few new cars, another Cerbera, a Tuscan and a V6 TDI Phaeton.

cool, back on the front page again and two infront of Andy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> need to write another one that's all mine published now i think. In the garage today so air-con all sorted smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
andy's lupo in modena journal is up now, good excuse for a zonda pic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good spot, yeah, finally up, can be read here.

Oh, and theres also another Cayman update up.

Guys, your doing well with AJ, always a good read from all that write for it.

Read the Sigarus one's the other day, not making me want one any less!

cheers Ramirez, feel free to leave comments for any of the journals. The old uber benz's are appealing to me just now, though i quite fancy a second hand cayman for about half the list price in a few years as a practical all rounder.

Glad theres a few people enjoying it, I certainly love reading about other peoples cars, always interesting.

Theres a few cars I'd like to see up mind, am waiting for a Mk5 GTI/R32 owner to contribute, and my requests on a few forums haven't yielded any results.

Also after a Z4 Coupe owner to give it a go, and shocked that we've had no E46 M3 owners come forward.

• 1 month later...
dare we ask about the red inflatable man you have tucked in there? PMSL

Anyone who knows about IKEA should know thats a charity heart with arms cusion. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.auto-journals.com/content/brabussmart6.html

back on the front page for mine.

P.S. If you need cheering up about your finances after christmas just read how much it costs for a suspension rebuild on an old bently and consider how much worse it could be biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />