Auto-Journals.com...

AndyW

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I registered to the blog and replied to your comments too Andy, Swift journal goes up in a day or two. A £12k tuscan could be hard to resist wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

£500 fine for doing 142mph....... i thought they would rip his license up?

£500 fine for doing 142mph....... i thought they would rip his license up?

It has to be said, it was pretty stupid to do that sort of speed, on Le Mans weekend, on the major route from the North.

Plus if they'd stopped him on the way back he'd have really been in the merde.

so will that have any impact on his driving record over here?

142 is really moving... what do you actually have to do then to get banned! LOL... imagine that over here... £500 for 140mph....

142 is really moving... what do you actually have to do then to get banned! LOL... imagine that over here... £500 for 140mph....

To be honest, his story doesn't entirely add up. I guess it depends on the particular copper, but I've heard of people going less than that and getting banned and fines far far higher than that.

Yes he must have been clocked at a much lower speed. I agree he is a bloomin' lier!

That Tuscan sounds like a right nighmare...

No way i want a Sagaris now!

still he lives up my way here and bought the tuscan for £16k, maybe i should offer him half that to take it off his hands wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> lot of performance for the money

lots of bills too...

no point having 300bhp plus brake horsepower if the ****er wont start half the time......

anyone know how good the sagris is build wise?

much the same though i hear the later ones had much better quality control. Major issues shoud be sorted when they get to the second hand market but still seem to be lots of engine rebuilds and electrical gremlins.

feck that then... still on course for a vantage then... nicest car for the money i rekon.

brother of a guy i work with has just picked up a lovely db9 for under £50k still depreciating but lovely motor for the money and make a great daily driver though runnign costs are a bit on the eye watering side.

would you buy back his car after a few months of his driving for the same price he paid for it? Can see it doing a lot of track days lol.

lol at david's responce to my comment, sure the gentle run in period on the loaner was lost in the editing process for the first journal entry wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edit: David's put down a deposit on the new nissan GT-R already too, wonder if he'll keep the ferrari when that arrives.

Edited by Crusoe