Florence the Gti - White Bathursts, Estorils, Red RM002s and RS814s

Jen

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh Al, God loves you lol

Jen it sounds great, would love to hear how it sounds under load though?

Some sound boomy, some sound really quiet... I'm interested as to how it sounds! i know tom's is quite loud driving around town, but really quiet on the M-ways...

Didnt realise it was such a proposterous question!

Really spot on sound and looks OEM too which is always good in my book. You cant (usually wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) go wrong with that. I still love this car wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

@tom - cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@kenzie - shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

@luke - i know thats what im worried about!!! hes already kerbed my alloy and i know he raggs it everywhere. bloody men. ive told him hes not allowed to drive her wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@al - its not really loud, its tasteful, doesnt sound tinny like the cheap chavvy ones round here wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> we took her for a blast and its very quiet at motorway speed and at higher revs too

@luposteve - thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@andi - under load as in foot to the floor? tbh its really nice until about 4k rpm then the engine noise takes over. its more of a 'cruising' exhaust, likes to labour a bit if you know what i mean smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@lupojunkie - thank you very much wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@penry - thank you for such a compliment!

im really pleased with it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i know i drive like a pansy but hey ho blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

@andi - under load as in foot to the floor? tbh its really nice until about 4k rpm then the engine noise takes over. its more of a 'cruising' exhaust, likes to labour a bit if you know what i mean smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I meen while the car is moving.

Would joe have the guts to sit in the boot with the camera while your drove?

Al, Im only kidding bud sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

with my driving?!?! are you mad?! hehe ill ask him wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

im really pleased with it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i know i drive like a pansy but hey ho blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Rather drive like a pansy than be sitting in a hedge or wrapped round a lamp post laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ill clamber in the boot next time we're out for you Andi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And as for the comment about kerbing a wheel. It was in a crappy car park in Birmingham with them stupid kerbs that direct you out of the car park onto the road. Flippin thing appeared from nowhere, and I have even said Ill get the wheels refurbed anyway tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Joe says i rev like a girl sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

id be more worried if you revved it like a lad laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

does dound damn nice but you need to drive it harder, what revs were you changing at out of interest on the inside part at the end?

with the coilies that is gonna look pretty sweet be shame to see it go on the usuall deep dish wheels like eveyone else (myself included) good luck with the rest of the mods can wait to have a look at it at ultimate dubs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

Al, Im only kidding bud sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I know mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Love you really... altho dont try any of that **** you do to max with me...

@adam - thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i must admit thats when i think it sounds the nicest when you pull away from standstill

@dan - when you hear it at UD i'm sure you'll like it. the video (and yes i know my driving as well rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) just doesnt do it justice honest shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

@penry - thats what i think too, plus shes only just hit 39k so shes only a baby smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@bluloop - i know i know i know rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

@joey - tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

@wayne - I KNOW!!! hehe moving on...i really wasnt trying hard at all and was probably changing at about 3k, i was trying to show the crackle it makes as you change gear rather than 'look at me hitting the limiter', and there isn't any deep dish wheels sitting in my front room wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Who said anything about deep dish wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

so im mistaken confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I KNOW!!! hehe moving on...i really wasnt trying hard at all and was probably changing at about 3k, i was trying to show the crackle it makes as you change gear rather than 'look at me hitting the limiter', and there isn't any deep dish wheels sitting in my front room wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
go on show us a pic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> im gonna gues if there not deep dish then at least polished?

wayne

so im mistaken confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

go on show us a pic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> im gonna gues if there not deep dish then at least polished?

wayne

You guess very well coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I'm keeping it zipped though!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Joe's right you rev like a girl!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sooooooo true , i was thinking to myself , shes got to rev it up past 3k atleast once laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wayne

theyre not polished nope smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sooooooo true , i was thinking to myself , shes got to rev it up past 3k atleast once laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

STOP PICKING ON MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> or ill throw a wobbly and take the video down