Rocco write off

Blackrat

This is a pic of a mate of mine in SA who has just written his vdub off, he is standing next to the car on his mobile ... nasty eh

JACO.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

kjet ?

Thats the word I was looking for blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Is the a chap you used to roll with?

Shame hes not continuing with it.

Although that will be one ebay listing to keep an eye open for wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

He looks fine in the pics, had it just happend?

Wheres the rear wheels gone?

happend earlier on today, its running just under 500hp on the front wheels.

he would have been wearing a helmet and the car has a decent roll cage and saftey harness, he did get a cut on his hand , i cant believe that windscreen is broken sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i sent it to him from here at great exspense .. oh well

Lupo. Polo. New Mk1 Golf. Same dash throughout.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was either a polo dash or more likely a mk1 golf dash being in SA. if it was a gti wouldn't it have a shiny black lip to it?

never nice to see pics of something like that, especially when you go to the effort, and expense of trying to make what was probably a much respected and truly awesome car! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i think the guy behind him is going to get £200 or 2000 rand? rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by Petrified

16v as the dizzy is on the end of the cam+ the rocker cover gives it away.

thats unlucky, looks like a well put together car..

on a different note, citi golf? must have missed that one lol, looks cool with bathurst on it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

I've seen quite a few crashes during my time at the tracks all over europe, and all i can say is that the biggest crashes always happen over the line, and the biggest bangs on the top half of the track..

Gets me thinking, he lost it over the line, did the rear become loose or was a mechanical failure? Still, looking at the pictures i see a couple of guys from safety safari, thats why i always say 'keep it at the tracks',

an accident always happen, sooner or later. I hope he gives it another go though, if he needs someone to motivate him gimme a call during FIA main event this mid may.. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />